napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should I save my Tudca for later?

CelestinMuscle

'sup.
I just ran a bunch of orals along with some Tudca.
I ordered 2 new Tudca bottles and initially planned on slamming them in now that my oral cycle is over.
However I was wondering if I should save them for a future oral cycle rather than taking them now...
Optimally I would do both, but I don't have endless stacks of money laying around, that's why I'm just asking, 2 months of Tudca Off-cycle to bring liver values back down: smart idea, or a water regarding my financial possibilities?
Thanks

you should run them year round, especially if you have used orals.. those are supplements that one should always be taking... you have zero clue on how bad oral use is down the road over time...
I probably I have 0 clue at all since I'm only 26 yeah
Ok. As soon as I will have my Tudca I will take it @500mg / day for 60 days straight

yeah you 100% do have zero clue because if you did, you would definitely not be using steroids at your age nor would you ever run a cycle without having a huge knowledge database on what you are doing bro.. whats done is done and im certainly not your dad nor telling you what to do, but i know i never advise any of what you are doing.. so all i can say at this point, if you continue on, is i wish you nothing but the best bro... i would strongly advise doing a TON of research because NOTHING that lies ahead for you, on the path you are on, is going to go well for you in any way, shape or form

yeah you 100% do have zero clue because if you did, you would definitely not be using steroids at your age nor would you ever run a cycle without having a huge knowledge database on what you are doing bro.. whats done is done and im certainly not your dad nor telling you what to do, but i know i never advise any of what you are doing.. so all i can say at this point, if you continue on, is i wish you nothing but the best bro... i would strongly advise doing a TON of research because NOTHING that lies ahead for you, on the path you are on, is going to go well for you in any way, shape or form
Thanks Dylan, I've "slipped" into it 2 years ago @24 years old. It's my own responsability, and I have to deal with it now... I'm taking 0 orals for at least 4 to 6 months now and I'm waiting for my 2 bottles of tudca to arrive.
Listening to one of your latest podcast right now and I really appreciate your caring energy.

Or use N2Guard
Oh nice! I can get my hands on it easily

Top Bottom