napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thank you Domestic-Supply

Modifiedamerican

Just wanted to say thank you to Domestic-Supply! Received my order in 5 days! Also thank you very much to everyone from this forum and leading me in the right direction. Not only do I need testosterone because I legit have low t, but now I can save money, and live the life that “I” want. Not what a doctor tells me. I’ve been on trt for years and have learned a lot about running blood work and my body and what works for me. I was so damn hesitant and honestly scared to be ripped off my hard earned money. But Domestic-Supply and Isarms took care of me.
Communication was fantastic as well. If anyone one this group is in the same situation, don’t be hesitant to try out Domestic-Supply. And listen to these guys, and women too if there is anyone in the forum. Everyone has been great!
Now to start my journey of my 350mg of test a week!

This is great! You are going to love the products! They are untouchable! Make sure to let everyone know how your progress is !
Will do! Recently lost my mom to cancer, so working out again has really been great for me mentally. I was actually at the gym when I got the call that my mom was dying. So it’s kind of a love hate type thing. But every time I saw her she would comment how big I’m getting (even though I’m small) so I can’t give it up.

Just wanted to say thank you to Domestic-Supply! Received my order in 5 days! Also thank you very much to everyone from this forum and leading me in the right direction. Not only do I need testosterone because I legit have low t, but now I can save money, and live the life that “I” want. Not what a doctor tells me. I’ve been on trt for years and have learned a lot about running blood work and my body and what works for me. I was so damn hesitant and honestly scared to be ripped off my hard earned money. But Domestic-Supply and Isarms took care of me.
Communication was fantastic as well. If anyone one this group is in the same situation, don’t be hesitant to try out Domestic-Supply. And listen to these guys, and women too if there is anyone in the forum. Everyone has been great!
Now to start my journey of my 350mg of test a week!
great to hear you had a great domestic supply experience

they are #1, we can depend on them for sure

I send clients to domestic-supply.com all the time, Ive been on Elitefitness.com for about 14 years now+ and came to isarms.com to say that Greg and D-S are my source for life thank you guys.

Top Bottom