napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Approved Domestic-Supply Beltropin HGH Beligas and BPC157 Touchdown Delivery Pictures

Noah Wixx

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
V.I.P.
1000001577.jpg1000001576.jpg

i owe Greg from @domestic-supply.com
a huge thank you! I have heard amazing things about the delivery time of DS products, and the products they carry, yet I never had the first hand experience myself.

I am here telling you right now this order took two days for it reaching me and being in my hands, I can't even begin explaining how insanely fast that shipping is.

Ordering process was clean and simple, Greg went of of his way with answering any and all questions I had with the products.

Package came in 100% correct and packaged excellently.

I can see why people love DS and rate so highly over and over again, I found out first hand why Greg and DS are so highly regarded and rated by customers all the time.

I would highly recommend you check out and use DS and experience for yourself everything I just mentioned with my own personal experience with DS.

A+ on customer service
A+ on communication
A+ on fast delivery
A+ on quality products

domestic supply touchdown looks amazing my man
you deserve it for sure for all the hard work you do on here
keep it going! and glad you chose domestic supply!
Thank you brother I am happy I have earned it and worked hard for it, the real reward is being part of the community and helping others when I can and interacting with everyone almost daily.

bros you are the man! we love these beautiful touchdown posts
I take alot of photos until I get the perfect ones so I can show off the product and how great it really looks and capture the essence of it.

Top Bottom