napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Approved Log 1 - Stop Domestic Shop Primo Cycle with the Buddhabuilder

I'm at that point of this cycle where I start to slow down my reps, pausing that little bit more at the bottom, and focusing the mind/muscle connection to initiate the motion with the target muscle.

Feeling strong and full and ready for anything.

As Dylan has observed in his videos on Primo, you just feel great the entire cycle. And since I was feeling pretty good based on my meditation practice and sincerity, it's even more awesome.

Joy in the struggle...

Nothing like joy in the struggle.

My training and diet has been spot on for years, so this top quality primo really has the chance to shine.

Loving every moment...

Feeling full and confident.

Every rep of every set, focused, smooth, challenging...

We turn to quality gear to take it all to the next level and the steady gains from 1 - Stop Domestic Shop is the best of the best.

All in...

Continuing to strive to create the optimum environment for this Primo to really shine.

My strength is steadily going up and I'm taking full advantage of that while being mindful of my form. I'll be getting 7 week bloods done next week and will report back.

For now it's all out training with dialed in calorie intake.

Killing it...

"Your pecs are fire!" the lovely young lady behind the gym counter exclaimed this morning.

That will put a spring in your step every time.

8th week of this 12 week cycle and loving it...

As Dylan makes clear in his videos regarding Primo, steady gains throughout cycle and all around positive impact on mood.

Walking the walk as I enter week 8 of this 12 week cycle.

Loving it...

My recovery is so amazing on this Primo cycle I have to stop myself from training 7 days a week.

Bringing in all the drop set, giant set, mechanical drop set progressive overload approaches and loving it.

Let's do this...

Training six days a week and loving it.

I always feel ready for whatever challenge I can face in the gym as my recovery time seems instantaneous on this Primo cycle.

Killing it...

Steady gains throughout and I'm taking advantage of this quality Primo by going all out in the gym and continuing to refine my diet.

"I love the smell of the gym in the morning. It reminds me of...Victory...

The time is now...

I just did the last pin of this amazing 12 week 1 - Stop Domestic Shop Primo cycle and am really pleased with the development I have achieved during this time.

Like Dylan makes clear on his videos regarding Primo, steady physique development throughout and I know I can squeeze that much more out of this cycle by continuing to challenge myself all out for the next couple of week...and beyond.

Just getting started...

Top Bottom