napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First post, in a bad situation

I dont' want to take any of that stuff, I just want a simple PCT, would DAA and other natural test boosters work?

see, this is your problem and THIS is why your not only way over your head but you still dont get it... daa and other natural test boosters are not going to do jack shit for your recovery... if you cant understand that you are taking a prohormone, its shutting you down at 18 years old etc. and you want to use an otc test booster? like i said, this is the problem with you... your not listening and you think you have the answers... do you want the right help or do you want to come asking for help yet be a typical kid your age and do whatever the fuck you want OR do you want the guidance on what to do and your going to listen and get right ? you tell me but im certainly not wasting time on someone who wont listen when a million others DO listen and get the proper help they need...

He said he only took them a couple days if he only took 2 or 3 doses just stop and move on theres no shutdown fron 2 days of weeks yes but 2 days no .

He said he only took them a couple days if he only took 2 or 3 doses just stop and move on theres no shutdown fron 2 days of weeks yes but 2 days no .

he has no clue what he took and hes complaining of this and that... thats why i recommend going with this because honestly, who truly what the fuck he took...

see, this is your problem and THIS is why your not only way over your head but you still dont get it... daa and other natural test boosters are not going to do jack shit for your recovery... if you cant understand that you are taking a prohormone, its shutting you down at 18 years old etc. and you want to use an otc test booster? like i said, this is the problem with you... your not listening and you think you have the answers... do you want the right help or do you want to come asking for help yet be a typical kid your age and do whatever the fuck you want OR do you want the guidance on what to do and your going to listen and get right ? you tell me but im certainly not wasting time on someone who wont listen when a million others DO listen and get the proper help they need...

Bro please listen to what D is saying. Check your "know it all" at the door or you are going to be hurt permanately .You are 18 years old and this is a bad situation you are in.DO NOT take this lightly. It is indeed bad. This could lead to a lot of future problems. This is not a joke.

Ok, I want to buy a real PCT. Im going to purchase the LiquiClo from SARMSX and do 50/25/25/25. Thank you all for your help I cannot thank you enough, I made a huge mistake where I did not respect myself or my body to understand what I have been doing to it. Btw, I took this supplement for 7 days. Also, how long does shipping take for SARMSX to south Florida?

My last order was placed on a Tuesday afternoon and I got it on the following Monday afternoon....to Michigan

Ok, I want to buy a real PCT. Im going to purchase the LiquiClo from SARMSX and do 50/25/25/25. Thank you all for your help I cannot thank you enough, I made a huge mistake where I did not respect myself or my body to understand what I have been doing to it. Btw, I took this supplement for 7 days. Also, how long does shipping take for SARMSX to south Florida?
Shipping with sarmsX is very fast. 1-2 days processing then shipped USPS priority

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

here is the link for your pct https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

here is the layout

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom