napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting cycle advice for classic physique bodybuilder

Cocopiny

Hey All

Hopefully I’m not breaking rules by asking for stack advice?

Currently this is me-
97kg naked
18.3’ arms off pump
16-18% bodyfat

Most recent two cycles-
Cut cycle-
Masteron,400- 600mg/wk wk1-12
Test sustnanon 250- 500mg-750mg wk1-12
Winstrol- 20-40mg wk6-12
Anavar- 20-40mg wk1-12

Looked like this at the end of this cut with the following stats- 17.6” arms off pump
87kg
7-9% bodyfat
DB4EB42D-4302-45D0-8278-97ACC955A2EB.jpeg

I then bulked to the stats given above and ended up-
4E17C54B-082B-41ED-A5A9-39A0D299C21F.jpeg1ED95C32-2548-4A53-96E2-E6E0C46CAB29.jpeg

next cutting stack advice? I want to maintain as much muscle (potentially build some) and get to 7~% bodyfat like last time. I’ve since tried tren and loved it (low dose, don’t think I can handle more than 200mg/wk without losing my mind and contributing skills to the skull throne and blood to the blood god if you get me 😂)

Few questions, firstly I want this to be a long stack, at least 16 wks.
Next, I’ve started hating orals, they make me feel very tired, put pressure on my liver and make some training sessions suck due to high liver enzyme induced low energy level. I’d much prefer strong injectable alternatives.I’ve seen Dylan’s 20 wk recomp cycle and I’m thinking of doing something very similar in terms of compounds, dosages and length, thoughts?

On another note, (aside from aromatise inhibitors) I haven’t ever used any sarms. Any advice? Please forgive me if this is against the rules to ask but any good UK sources?

Thank you for your time bros.

Hey All

Hopefully I’m not breaking rules by asking for stack advice?

Currently this is me-
97kg naked
18.3’ arms off pump
16-18% bodyfat

Most recent two cycles-
Cut cycle-
Masteron,400- 600mg/wk wk1-12
Test sustnanon 250- 500mg-750mg wk1-12
Winstrol- 20-40mg wk6-12
Anavar- 20-40mg wk1-12

Looked like this at the end of this cut with the following stats- 17.6” arms off pump
87kg
7-9% bodyfat
View attachment 7993

I then bulked to the stats given above and ended up-
View attachment 7996View attachment 7995

next cutting stack advice? I want to maintain as much muscle (potentially build some) and get to 7~% bodyfat like last time. I’ve since tried tren and loved it (low dose, don’t think I can handle more than 200mg/wk without losing my mind and contributing skills to the skull throne and blood to the blood god if you get me 😂)

Few questions, firstly I want this to be a long stack, at least 16 wks.
Next, I’ve started hating orals, they make me feel very tired, put pressure on my liver and make some training sessions suck due to high liver enzyme induced low energy level. I’d much prefer strong injectable alternatives.I’ve seen Dylan’s 20 wk recomp cycle and I’m thinking of doing something very similar in terms of compounds, dosages and length, thoughts?

On another note, (aside from aromatise inhibitors) I haven’t ever used any sarms. Any advice? Please forgive me if this is against the rules to ask but any good UK sources?

Thank you for your time bros.
Hey bro, you are on the right track definitely.. and of course you can post stack advice... whats the point of the forum if you cant get advice on how to run things properly? thats why its even here, is to keep you safe and give you the best advice on what to do...

if you want to avoid orals, which is where i am at myself now, then there are MUCH stronger sarms now you can use that essentially are steroids themselves.. s23 and lgd3303 are just as strong if not stronger than some orals you could go with... then you have yk11 and rad140 which are also very strong and can work wonders... i would look at something like this...

1-14 test cyp 250 mg week
1-14 tren e 200 mg week
1-14 primo 600 mg week
1-14 equipoise 600 mg week
for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is
1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-14 aromasin or arimidex (use as needed)
1-14 vitamin b12 (you likely wont have any prolactin concern with that minimal amount of tren but i would just run b12 or ashwaghanda)

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Dylan gave you an amazing layout!! Check out Domestic Supply for the very best quality!

Looking great man. I would definitely not run tren for 16 weeks. Maybe run it for half the cycle only. I still recommend 12 week cycles so you have the best chance at recovery though.

Dylan's layout is on point as usual! Very well laid out and I would follow that plan. You should check out @FinestGears for your cycle needs if you want an extremely trusted source!

This is perfect, thank you so much Dylan, I’m new to Sarms and this is a brilliant starters guide for me in my current stack. Thank you all and wish me luck on the tren!

I would also like to say I have made the decision to go on trt for life. I’ve done my research and I understand many have qualms with people doing this, but I think it’s best for me. So a pct won’t be necessary.

This is perfect, thank you so much Dylan, I’m new to Sarms and this is a brilliant starters guide for me in my current stack. Thank you all and wish me luck on the tren!

I would also like to say I have made the decision to go on trt for life. I’ve done my research and I understand many have qualms with people doing this, but I think it’s best for me. So a pct won’t be necessary.
Im happy to help bro... you have to make your own decisions on what you think and feel is best for yourself... all myself or anyone else can do is offer our best advice and guidance but its always ultimately up to you!

Top Bottom