bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Triple Stack vs Test Anavar Primo and triple stack for high BF

jackparsons93

I am currently
33 years old
6 foot 4 inches
280 lbs
25% bodyfat on my bodyfat meter Omicron

I want to build lean muscle and cut up, I am not sure I want to lose weight because when I lose weight I lose potential strength gains, my diet is very clean, I only eat lean proteins like chicken, lean beef, fish ,eggs, and protein powders, for carbs I eat rice potatoes and fresh fruits and vegetables. I train and workout every day except Sunday, with an emphasis on squats, trap bar deadlift , and bench press. I also do a few hours of walking a week and yoga twice a week.

I am curious if I am too fat to do even a relatively modest side effect steroid cycle, such as Test and Anavar or; Test ,Primo, and Anavar. I would also stack this with a sarms triple stack of MK2866, S4, GW501516. Or should I just do the triple stack by itself because I am too high of bodyfat.

As for dosages of these stacks and PCT, I would follow Dylan Gemelli's youtube channel on how to dose Test Anavar and Primo and how to dose the triple stack.

I have probably done about 5 roid cycles before with the last one being 4.5 years ago where I did Test sus for 12 weeks tren E for weeks 1-8 and some deca at the end. I had relatively few side effects and handled the tren all well. I think it was real tren because I gained 7 pounds on bench press in 2 months. The only problem with that is that I slipped a disk in my back doing 315 squats for 12 reps on a smith machine, too much muscle for too little joint strength.

I will worry about PCT after I have decided whether it is even safe for me to do steroids at all or if I should cut first and just do a sarm stack.

Let me know if you need anymore info thanks for the advice.

Perhaps this is a better stack than the triple stack for cutting

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

fasted cardio daily is gonna turbo charge your fat loss journey. also eating a clean diet

GW is a must

There is no option here bro.. you are nearly one fourth fat and that is a very very long way from being anywhere near safely using steroids.. you would want to get closer to 12-13% to do that... so yes, a sarms cutting stack would be the best option. if you wanted to be a little more aggressive, then a sarms and peptides cutting stack would be even better...

SARMS AND PEPTIDES CUTTING STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 AOD-9604 300 MCG Per day on empty stomach, preferably in the a.m.
1-12 Tesamorelin 2 MG per day, once a day, pre bed fasted at least 90 minutes
1-12 HGH Fragment 176-191 500 mcg per day on empty stomach… 250 mcg in the a.m. and 250 mcg 30 minutes before bed
1-12 Tesofensine .25 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to .5 mg per day dosed once a day

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you so much everyone for your kind responses. I have been dieting clean and I am down 10 pounds in 2 months, but I have also been eating a lot of clean carbs because I think that it spares the protein that I eat for muscle building. I think I will go with Dylan's advice and go with a Sarms Peptide stack. I will have to do a lot more research on peptides though, I am not sure of the specifics of peptides.

Thank you again for all the kind and knowledgeable answers. My goal is to cut up as quickly as possible so then I can safely take a roid cycle, lol.

Well don't do it quickly brother, anything you gain quickly will not be quality and you will rebound and lose it just as quick, small progression over time is how you want to roll. I'm only down 11.2lbs in 3 months but I'm doing it on purpose so my body doesn't rebound or try to fight me as much wirh hitting my cutting goals.

Thank you so much everyone for your kind responses. I have been dieting clean and I am down 10 pounds in 2 months, but I have also been eating a lot of clean carbs because I think that it spares the protein that I eat for muscle building. I think I will go with Dylan's advice and go with a Sarms Peptide stack. I will have to do a lot more research on peptides though, I am not sure of the specifics of peptides.

Thank you again for all the kind and knowledgeable answers. My goal is to cut up as quickly as possible so then I can safely take a roid cycle, lol.
happy to help bro

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Top Bottom