bannednutritionnapsgear

Adding in MK 677 / 2886 while on Tren E cycle?

Rab808

Hello everyone I was intending on doing a Tren E Cycle in a couple of months at 500 per week. I was also planning on using Mk 677 while using it so my appetite and recovery will improve. I was also considering adding in Ostarine as well, not so much for the muscle effects but more so for the joint and bone support. I plan on pushing myself hard and I do have some issues with tendons/joints so I was thinking the extra supportive would be beneficial. What do you guys think? Should I use Tren E with MK 677 & 2886 or should I just use the 677 and use something else for the joint/bone support during the cycle? I've also heard of people using ostarine during pct. I might consider doing that if I don't use it in cycle. Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

Christmas

If you haven’t even run a test cycle, why are you wanting to run a tren cycle? That’s like wanting to use a racing motorcycle when you haven’t yet taken the training wheels off your bicycle first.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
do you have ANY cycle experience at all? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat??

Rab808

Whoa my bad guys. I meant to say Test-e Cycle, not Tren-E. Would it be beneficial to add in the ostarine or should I just keep the mk 677?