napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar and proviron

weesseell

Hello, was wondering if you could help me with something. I am going to run a Anavar+Proviron cycle of 5 weeks and 50mg each pr day. Was then wondering which support i would need since the blood pressure and the fact that anavar will shut me down. Liver support, blood pressure etc. What? dosage? Will run this cycle as good as i can. Will have good Macros and eating and want to make keepable 5-6 lbs. How long PCT? and should i use Clomid AND Nolva and then how much for how long? thank you if you have time to answer

Oh man ...Anotherrrrrrrrrr thread like this.

Don't take anavar without a testosterone base. If you dont want to inject, dont do steroids. Oral only cycles are big risk with little reward.

Take a low dose of test E or C for 12 weeks with the anavar the last 5 weeks along with CEL cycle support. Also make sure u have a good PCT plan in place. Clomid, Nolvadex, Aromasin.

Gotta have test as a base OP.. It's imperative, otherwise you're just wasting orals and fucking you're organs up.

Trust me.. You'll be very disappointed without test in there

Hello, was wondering if you could help me with something. I am going to run a Anavar+Proviron cycle of 5 weeks and 50mg each pr day. Was then wondering which support i would need since the blood pressure and the fact that anavar will shut me down. Liver support, blood pressure etc. What? dosage? Will run this cycle as good as i can. Will have good Macros and eating and want to make keepable 5-6 lbs. How long PCT? and should i use Clomid AND Nolva and then how much for how long? thank you if you have time to answer

What is your stats, goals, and experience? We've covered many times why oral only cycles are a bad idea, but please read this thread

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/orals-only-info-6018.html?highlight=oral

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Brother, you really need to read up on all the 100s of threads that will answer EVERY question you've asked here. Guys on here spend a lot of time answering these questions because helping is what our goal is, however YOU have to help yourself as well. Please forgive the resistance you get. It's just because we've had a plague of questions EXACTLY like this and we've been repeating ourselves A LOT.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is your mantra. repeat over and over. "Cycles are shit with no cyp" "Orals only suck" "Anavar is crap"

I would do sarms way before I would take a weakling like anavar that hits my liver, yet does hardly anything and is the preferred steroid for women

Here is your mantra. repeat over and over. "Cycles are shit with no cyp" "Orals only suck" "Anavar is crap"

I would do sarms way before I would take a weakling like anavar that hits my liver, yet does hardly anything and is the preferred steroid for women

Agreed. A good SARM stack would do you way more good.

LGD
GW
Mk677
S4
Four months long. You'll thank me.

Get them at Sarmsx

Otherwise use test with your crappy orals or you'll be disappointed

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lesson to learn here bro.. ORAL ONLY CYCLES ARE A WASTE OF FUCKING TIME AND THEY ARE COMPLETE SHIT... OKAY... so yes, i can help you by stopping you from making a stupid mistake... whoever is advising you that oral only cycles are something to do is someone you should not be around whatsoever because they are leading you down the wrong path fast... steer clear of them...

its impossible to actually help you without your stats and goals... age/height/weight/body fat?

here is the pct you want to run with any cycle and you can get it all here... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom