napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test with anavar suggestions.

Modifiedamerican

Going to running test cypionate with anavar.I’ve been on trt 160mg for years, I’m 35 years old.
I have a few questions. I’m think long 300-350 of test. Since I’ve been on 160mg of test for years, will that be enough to get some good results?
When it comes to anavar I’m debating on starting off with 4 weeks of 50mg and the last 4 weeks of a 16 week cycle, or, running the beginning 4-6 weeks straight. Or, running 4-6 weeks at the end of the cycle. My current condition attached . Also I’ll be using support for kidneys and liver. Thank you

Attachments

• FullSizeRender(1)-compressed.jpeg
    FullSizeRender(1)-compressed.jpeg
    410.3 KB · Views: 2
  • FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg
    FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 2
  • FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg
    FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg
    330.5 KB · Views: 2
test at 300-350 is PLENTY and of course you can see a lot of results with that

anavar works well both front and back end of the cycle.. i prefer at the end for a nice finisher but either way its works great

test at 300-350 is PLENTY and of course you can see a lot of results with that

anavar works well both front and back end of the cycle.. i prefer at the end for a nice finisher but either way its works great
Really enjoyed watching the video! I actually watched it sometime ago.
Not sure if it is even a possibility, but I was concerned with me being in trt for some years not and my receptors not responding as well. That might logically even make sense, but it was why I asking my thanks Dylan!

Really enjoyed watching the video! I actually watched it sometime ago.
Not sure if it is even a possibility, but I was concerned with me being in trt for some years not and my receptors not responding as well. That might logically even make sense, but it was why I asking my thanks Dylan!
Happy to help bro

Top Bottom