napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle RAD140/MK2866 with TRT? (Anavar)

GFrog42

Hey

New to Sarms and these forums. Been listening to Dylan for a couple months since I found out about sarms. Tried searching about this but still confused.

42 yo male. Just dropped a ton of weight
6’2”
SW 355
CW 230
GW 215

My goal was to drop to goal weight and get body fat comp to around 20% and then try to recomp and gain back some of the lean muscle that I have lost over the course of the last year while losing the 130 lbs.

I have been on TRT the whole time and now doc gave me 48.5mg of anavar (8 weeks worth)

I also have a bottle of RAD140 and was debating on whether I should do the anavar cycle with my TRT first….

Or use RAD140 first and then see how it goes and then use anavar after I finish RAD.

Also. If I am looking for muscle growth with cutting. Should I add ostarine? I have read GW is good but the cancer issues give me pause.

Thanks for any help.

the cancer stuff with GW is overblown
There are actually more studies that show that it reduced tumors not increase them

cancer thing is overblown when Dylan sees this he's going to be very upset and angry

Hey

New to Sarms and these forums. Been listening to Dylan for a couple months since I found out about sarms. Tried searching about this but still confused.

42 yo male. Just dropped a ton of weight
6’2”
SW 355
CW 230
GW 215

My goal was to drop to goal weight and get body fat comp to around 20% and then try to recomp and gain back some of the lean muscle that I have lost over the course of the last year while losing the 130 lbs.

I have been on TRT the whole time and now doc gave me 48.5mg of anavar (8 weeks worth)

I also have a bottle of RAD140 and was debating on whether I should do the anavar cycle with my TRT first….

Or use RAD140 first and then see how it goes and then use anavar after I finish RAD.

Also. If I am looking for muscle growth with cutting. Should I add ostarine? I have read GW is good but the cancer issues give me pause.

Thanks for any help.
What are these numbers?

cancer thing is overblown when Dylan sees this he's going to be very upset and angry
I guess I should have clarified.

I am trying to learn as much about sarms as possible.

And along with that. I don’t want to do anything irresponsibly and create any long term health issues.

So when I read one sarm and cancer were linked (even thought I know now that study seemed to be critically skewed)
It just gives me pause. And that’s why I wanted to ask this group if there was simply an alternative to GW that works almost as well with little to no “controversy” behind it.

I guess I should have clarified.

I am trying to learn as much about sarms as possible.

And along with that. I don’t want to do anything irresponsibly and create any long term health issues.

So when I read one sarm and cancer were linked (even thought I know now that study seemed to be critically skewed)
It just gives me pause. And that’s why I wanted to ask this group if there was simply an alternative to GW that works almost as well with little to no “controversy” behind it.
Brother everything causes cancer now a days

Top Bottom