bannednutritionRegenRx

test,deca,anavar,dball

servicemangler

So good results coming from this cycle for anyone interested
test 250 a week
deca 250 a week
anavar 25mg a day morning
dball 12.5 evening
You guys probably saying why dball and I will say I had some xtra and wanted to try it. Orals for only 3 weeks and dropping them.
I have done prob 8 cycles and this by far is the best yet even at this low dose. Have gained 10 lbs and not quite a inch on the waist
Im 57 and I have actually gotten some comments on being buff from the younger gen. I am 3rd week in.
I think that most guys way overdue and waist there time and money (health) . I have also always gotten great results from low dose tren but
getting to old for that crap show. I started at body weight of 215 and now at 227 and am thinking about diet changes when I hit 230 to try
to maintain that weight. I prefer to keep my waist at 32 but will be some work. When Dylan says you dont need that much I believe he is right on the money.
Great deca video by him

Some may say its from the anavar and deca hasn't started but have done enough cycles and used anavar before
and havn't felt like this before so quite certain deca and test is started. Im not even putting the dball in the equation
at this point

So good results coming from this cycle for anyone interested
test 250 a week
deca 250 a week
anavar 25mg a day morning
dball 12.5 evening
You guys probably saying why dball and I will say I had some xtra and wanted to try it. Orals for only 3 weeks and dropping them.
I have done prob 8 cycles and this by far is the best yet even at this low dose. Have gained 10 lbs and not quite a inch on the waist
Im 57 and I have actually gotten some comments on being buff from the younger gen. I am 3rd week in.
I think that most guys way overdue and waist there time and money (health) . I have also always gotten great results from low dose tren but
getting to old for that crap show. I started at body weight of 215 and now at 227 and am thinking about diet changes when I hit 230 to try
to maintain that weight. I prefer to keep my waist at 32 but will be some work. When Dylan says you dont need that much I believe he is right on the money.
Great deca video by him
I appreciate it bro! Keep up the great work

It is alot of work which alot of these dudes think they can slide through with the drugs and get great results without the work. Im just not good with pics other wise i would. I dont want some faggo to get all worked up LMFAO

Thats a crappy pic I dont have any swelling that I can see. I have no soreness at all. I take no AI's and im low dosing.
dball is done

Top Bottom