napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle without test !?

gaudpask

Hello guys,
I need some advices
First of all, I'm 34, I'm working out from the last 13 years. I started natural for the first 7 years and then I did a couple steroids cycle.
I did, test only, test/deca/dbol, test/EQ/winny, test/tren ...
I always used test in all my cycles, because everybody says it's the back bones of every cycles.
I aromatize like crazy, I never use more than 350 test because I blow like a balloon, mostly my face. I always use Aromasin but doesn't help with the water retention.
I'm a bit tired of that moon face, but I had great results from those cycles.
This time, I want to try something without testosterone. I'm not looking to bulk like crazy, just want to get some lean mass. I was thinking of Anavar only cycle !? Maybe NPP only cycle !?
I need some advices, what could be a good steroid to use without test who doesn't aromatize.
Thanks for your help

why not just lower your test dose to around 250 mg per week? I am sure i aromatize even more than you do but even if i don't, i do at an extremely high rate and i have coached so many that do as well... there is NO REASON NOR NEED to dose test too high especially for people extremely estrogen prone... You "can" run cycles without test but most find that to be more problematic than anything but some do have success without it.. im not a fan of it and don't recommend it but you certainly can try it.. my recommendation would be to lower your test dose and let it be the backbone but let the other compounds shine...

why not just lower your test dose to around 250 mg per week? I am sure i aromatize even more than you do but even if i don't, i do at an extremely high rate and i have coached so many that do as well... there is NO REASON NOR NEED to dose test too high especially for people extremely estrogen prone... You "can" run cycles without test but most find that to be more problematic than anything but some do have success without it.. im not a fan of it and don't recommend it but you certainly can try it.. my recommendation would be to lower your test dose and let it be the backbone but let the other compounds shine...
Thanks for your reply !
Yeah, That's what I was thinking. Last cycle I ran 250mg of test and still had some water retention. I wasn't sure if I drop to 150, it would be the same as if I don't take any test at all.

Thanks for your reply !
Yeah, That's what I was thinking. Last cycle I ran 250mg of test and still had some water retention. I wasn't sure if I drop to 150, it would be the same as if I don't take any test at all.
if you are controlling estrogen you wont have any water issues.. also, can you confirm that you had bloodwork done showing elevated estrogen because while water retention is an estrogenic side effects, some times it can be diet related as well.. you could drop the test to 200 but what are you using for an AI and how much?

You can run it without Test but you may have libido issues. You can drop test after 8 weeks and it will take a while to clear your body and you will gradually see the water come off and peak for your show or have your desired look towards the end of your cycle. I've known many competitors that do it this way and run a DHT at the end.

Id at least run a trt dose of test. I wouldnt go without. I think your issue is not controlling estrogen correctly

Really need more information here, AI being run? Dose being ran ? Bloodwork if any ? Can't help much without proper information from you.

Thanks for all your reply ! I speak french so I'm sorry for the mistakes ..
I was running test 300, equipoise 500 and finished with Winstrol 40mg. Yes I did blood works before and during my last cycle and yes the estrogen was too high. During my cycle, I started with 12.5mg of exemestane every other day, it wasn't enough my because my blood work shown that my estrogen was too high during my cycle. So I increased my dose to 12.5 everyday. I didn't see any change so I just dropped my testosterone dosage to 250. I saw a little improvement. I dont want to need very big doses of Aromasin to balance my testosterone. So I want to try another way with either TRT dose or no test at all.
But like you all said I should opt for the TRT dose instead of any test. I hope I don't need aromasin with a TRT dose, but if it's the case I have some on hands.
My goal is not to be huge, or be a bodybuilder, I just want to gain some lean mass without looking like a baloon. I'm pretty lean 10%bf but when I take test, I lose all muscle definition and look baloony. I did the bulking/cutting phases when I was younger, but this time I would like to stay lean.
That's why I was thinking of Anavar, I know its mild, but I never used it, and I know Dylan had good experience with it. I can give a try.
Do you have any other idea ?

you could also look at sarms as an alternative.. it sounds like they would be a far better option for you at this point

That could be a very good idea! I Didn't thought about it.
I did a couple sarm cycles in the past RAD140, LGD4033, MK677. But I didn't try S23 or LGD 3303, could it be a good alternative to lean mass gain ?
Thank you so much for your help

s23 and lgd3303 are both extremely strong and both would require a full pct as opposed to others that would not.. this would be a great cycle to go with for your goals...

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16
Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20

Gw-501516 20 mg day

I agree SARMS would be a better route, i am a believer no cycle should be ran without a test base that’s at least a minimal trt dose.

Dylan hooked you up with a solid SARMS stack though, only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.

s23 and lgd3303 are both extremely strong and both would require a full pct as opposed to others that would not.. this would be a great cycle to go with for your goals...

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16
Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20

Gw-501516 20 mg day
Thank you for your advices Dylan,
I will definitely try that

I agree SARMS would be a better route, i am a believer no cycle should be ran without a test base that’s at least a minimal trt dose.

Dylan hooked you up with a solid SARMS stack though, only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.
Thanks for your reply !
Yes I will try that solid sarms stack
I wasn't comfortable to run anavar without test, that's why I was asking some advices.

Dylan has you completely covered on this with his amazing information! For the best quality make sure to check out Umbrella Labs!!

Top Bottom