napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Workout routine and assistance

MissBizz

Next week hopefully I will begin sarms with the mega cutting stack (we incorrectly ordered s4 instead of the new sr when I already had the s4 so have to place another order thats the hold up) but once I begin these I would like a more focused full routine established.

Currently I find myself doing the same things and finishing way early as I struggle with what else I should incorporate. BigBusiness has tried to help me but typically I do more of my workouts when he isnt there to direct me.

My body type: I clearly do not have an hour glass figure.. I am wide in the shoulders and arms with a small lower belly pouch.. very slender hips, legs and butt. 148#s 5'4"

What im trying to accomplish: id like to plump up my behind... lose the small belly pouch and have defined abs and all around just looking to tone up and define my muscles.

Where im at now: I recently have incorporated squats which I have never really done before.

Mw: I begin with abs
3 sets of 25 each 45 second rests in between
Jack knifes
Flutter kicks
V-sit bicycles forward and reverse
Cross toe touches
45-60 second plank

Then:
Bar squats at 75lbs
3 sets of 8 each
Bar on shoulders
Bar under butt

3 sets of 8 at 25lbs
Standing straight arm front felt raise above head

3 sets of 8 @75 lbs
Standing upright barbell rows

Not always but sometimes ad in:
3 sets of 10 leg presses @ 150-180lbs

Tuesday:Thursday
Start with abs
3 sets of 10 swiss ball v-ups
3 sets of 15 swiss ball push ups
3 sets of 15 ab pull ins on stability ball

Flat bench presses sets of 10 easily at 65#'s (no spotter or I would increase)
Or 95-100 lbs seated bench presses
30 mins elliptical trainer at max resistance of 100 and max incline of 10 at speed of 4.5
15-30 mins on treadmill alternating from sprints at 45-60 seconds 6mph up to 9.5 mph and walking forward and backwards on speed of 4.0 at inclune of 15.

Saturday mornings have been minimal lately due to the neck injury I had.. but typically consist of mw routine with the elliptical and treadmill squats with an 8lb medicine ball.. this Saturday starts the beginning of these workouts again.usually friday and sunday off.

Any suggestions..changes..or new workouts would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

not sure if your gym has a machine or not but you can use a cable machine to do what I call donkey kicks. you place your foot in the handle or if they have a Velcro attachment around the middle of your arch face the machine and one leg at a time kick back like a donkey or horse would kick obviously a little more slow and controlled than the quick swift motion of a donkey/horse works glutes very well. and im sure bigbusiness has told you to always tighten your abs with every exercise you will get to your goals it is a marathon not a sprint. slow and easy will get you there just keep your eye on the prize

Next week hopefully I will begin sarms with the mega cutting stack (we incorrectly ordered s4 instead of the new sr when I already had the s4 so have to place another order thats the hold up) but once I begin these I would like a more focused full routine established.

Currently I find myself doing the same things and finishing way early as I struggle with what else I should incorporate. BigBusiness has tried to help me but typically I do more of my workouts when he isnt there to direct me.

My body type: I clearly do not have an hour glass figure.. I am wide in the shoulders and arms with a small lower belly pouch.. very slender hips, legs and butt. 148#s 5'4"

What im trying to accomplish: id like to plump up my behind... lose the small belly pouch and have defined abs and all around just looking to tone up and define my muscles.

Where im at now: I recently have incorporated squats which I have never really done before.

Jack knifes
Flutter kicks
Cross toe touches
45-60 second plank

Then:
Bar squats at 75lbs
3 sets of 8 each
Bar on shoulders
Bar under butt

3 sets of 8 at 25lbs

3 sets of 8 @75 lbs

Start with abs

30 mins elliptical trainer at max resistance of 100 and max incline of 10 at speed of 4.5
15-30 mins on treadmill alternating from sprints at 45-60 seconds 6mph up to 9.5 mph and walking forward and backwards on speed of 4.0 at inclune of 15.

Saturday mornings have been minimal lately due to the neck injury I had.. but typically consist of mw routine with the elliptical and treadmill squats with an 8lb medicine ball.. this Saturday starts the beginning of these workouts again.usually friday and sunday off.

You are going to have to go basic.Squats squats and more squats. Get on the squat rack and do 4 sets of 10. Reps 8,9 and 10 should be hard to do.Do a lot of rope tucks and situps for your abs.Add deadlifts. If you just did squats, deadlifts, bent barbell rows, and some presses you would be good to go. Then get on the stairclimber for 30 mins or a treadmill inclined all the way up for 30mins. This would help you re-distribute your body fat and muscle.Plus you need to loose some weight. My wife is 5'4 and 115...and pretty much ripped. She cycles 1 hour per day, and does curls, deads, rows,squats and bench. Also you will need to get off of sugar,fast food,fried food. I have a feeling you like sweets and pizza....that has to stop.
Grab some discipline and good luck! Post ifyou need help...or PM me.

Thanks for the workout advice. But I absolutely do not eat sweets fast food or pizza. Really did you read any of my other posts? I know you're trying to help but frankly that was kind of rude! If you count greek yogurt as a sweet so be it im a sweetaholic! I will definitely take your workout advice but not the crap comments you made. I posted up my calories and macros in my introduction..this was a strictly workout post!Thank you Jake I appreciate the time you took to give me the workout advice!

You are going to have to go basic.Squats squats and more squats. Get on the squat rack and do 4 sets of 10. Reps 8,9 and 10 should be hard to do.Do a lot of rope tucks and situps for your abs.Add deadlifts. If you just did squats, deadlifts, bent barbell rows, and some presses you would be good to go. Then get on the stairclimber for 30 mins or a treadmill inclined all the way up for 30mins. This would help you re-distribute your body fat and muscle.Plus you need to loose some weight. My wife is 5'4 and 115...and pretty much ripped. She cycles 1 hour per day, and does curls, deads, rows,squats and bench. Also you will need to get off of sugar,fast food,fried food. I have a feeling you like sweets and pizza....that has to stop.
Grab some discipline and good luck! Post ifyou need help...or PM me.
Wow way to give positive feedback jake. Maybe read her post, then give some real advise bro

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

not sure if your gym has a machine or not but you can use a cable machine to do what I call donkey kicks. you place your foot in the handle or if they have a Velcro attachment around the middle of your arch face the machine and one leg at a time kick back like a donkey or horse would kick obviously a little more slow and controlled than the quick swift motion of a donkey/horse works glutes very well. and im sure bigbusiness has told you to always tighten your abs with every exercise you will get to your goals it is a marathon not a sprint. slow and easy will get you there just keep your eye on the prize
Thank you. Yes the gyms I use have cable machines as well as we have one at home. I will give them a try! I appreciate your positive feedback!

I could give you a lot of different strategies that I think would treat you well, but think it would be great and helpful to hear from another female that has had some great success with her workout routine. A female perspective on things I think would be good for you, as long as it's somebody that knows what they are doing and has had success. I've got just the person to offer you their input

I gave chickrock a text, so hopefully she comes it to give you some help ;)

I could give you a lot of different strategies that I think would treat you well, but think it would be great and helpful to hear from another female that has had some great success with her workout routine. A female perspective on things I think would be good for you, as long as it's somebody that knows what they are doing and has had success. I've got just the person to offer you their input

I gave chickrock a text, so hopefully she comes it to give you some help ;)
Thank you RickRock!

Jack knifes
Flutter kicks
Cross toe touches
45-60 second plank

Then:
Bar squats at 75lbs
3 sets of 8 each
Bar on shoulders
Bar under butt

3 sets of 8 at 25lbs

3 sets of 8 @75 lbs

Start with abs

You'll love the SARMs stack! I'm really anxious to try the new ones honestly! Have to say I'm LOVING EQ (but only bc I'm not having to do them myself lol that's not gonna happen lol)

I'd say ignore half the guys in here. Some of them apparently can't leave their dbag comments out of it and ACTUALLY be helpful.

Abs look good and cardio looks good. You need to add more in there for everything else. This might be long so bare with me. (Also cooking dinner and getting ready for the gym too lol) here's what I typically do.

Monday: chest and tri
Set 1
Bench 4x8 adding 5# each set
Lying tri press 4x8 " " "
Set 2
Lying chest flyes 4x8
Standing overhead tri 4x8
Set 3
Decline bench 4x8
Tri push down 4x8
Set 4
Machine crossovers 4x8
Weighted Tricep bench dips 3x12

Cardio sprints

Tuesday: back
Assisted pull-ups 4x8 (bc I'm still a weenie and can't do bw.)
Wide grip lat pull downs 4x8
Seated row 4x8
Reverse flyes (sometimes called other things and good for upper back/backs of shoulders)
4x8
Weighted hyperextensions 3x12

Tbc bc I gotta eat and hit the gym lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

You'll love the SARMs stack! I'm really anxious to try the new ones honestly! Have to say I'm LOVING EQ (but only bc I'm not having to do them myself lol that's not gonna happen lol)

I'd say ignore half the guys in here. Some of them apparently can't leave their dbag comments out of it and ACTUALLY be helpful.

Abs look good and cardio looks good. You need to add more in there for everything else. This might be long so bare with me. (Also cooking dinner and getting ready for the gym too lol) here's what I typically do.

Monday: chest and tri
Set 1
Bench 4x8 adding 5# each set
Lying tri press 4x8 " " "
Set 2
Lying chest flyes 4x8
Standing overhead tri 4x8
Set 3
Decline bench 4x8
Tri push down 4x8
Set 4
Machine crossovers 4x8
Weighted Tricep bench dips 3x12

Cardio sprints

Tuesday: back
Assisted pull-ups 4x8 (bc I'm still a weenie and can't do bw.)
Wide grip lat pull downs 4x8
Seated row 4x8
Reverse flyes (sometimes called other things and good for upper back/backs of shoulders)
4x8
Weighted hyperextensions 3x12

Tbc bc I gotta eat and hit the gym lol

Thanks for the info and taking the time to comment... im pretty patient and can surely wait for the rest! Definitely some good workouts that I can make use of! I reallly do appreciate all the help that's why im here! To Jake's point I know I need to lose some pounds however he didn't have to assume my diet so rudely and incorrectly when I posted it up. Its all good tho! I can put my big girl panties on and suck it up!

One thing i can tell you is always do your abs last.

Abdominals are stabilizer muscles. If you tire them out before lifting your lifts will suffer and you wont be as strong or as stable.

PHURIOUS

Abdominals are stabilizer muscles. If you tire them out before lifting your lifts will suffer and you wont be as strong or as stable.

PHURIOUS
Agree with this terd. I always do my abs last unless I'm doing an extra day for cardio concentration. Then I might throw in some ab concentration too.

Agree with this terd. I always do my abs last unless I'm doing an extra day for cardio concentration. Then I might throw in some ab concentration too.

Terd? Lol wth.

PHURIOUS

PHURIOUS
Makes sense! Thanks for the tip they will be moved to the end! Appreciate the advice!

Yep agree with it too after I read it..completely made sense!

Makes sense! Thanks for the tip they will be moved to the end! Appreciate the advice!

No problem. Also if you find yourself just not motivated by the lifts you do. Switch it up.

Like one week do all your movements on cable machines or nebula. The. The next week go to free weights. Then the next week mix them half cable half free. Dont be aftaid to change things.

I never go in w a set routine. I only know going in what muscles im attacking that day. And just go in and destroy them from all angles and all styles. Sometimes i do heavy lifts. Sometimes i do tut training. Sometimes ill do progressives. Sometimes i stay on one weight and do it till i cant. Like a burnout style

Keep it fresh to keep it motivated.

PHURIOUS

This is a good way to incorporate ab training. For me personally abs are done on cardio days only

This is a good way to incorporate ab training. For me personally abs are done on cardio days only

Homestly. I dnt even train abs. I have done so much ab work in my twenties and thirties they wont ever change. All i do is a quick 50 v up military style crunch every morning when i get up. Thats all u really need. Abs stay toned naturally cause u use them everyday for everything u do. There is always a huge misconception that u have to destroy abs to exapose them. You really dont. Everyone has a six pack. EVERYONE even fat obese people. Thats how the muscles are attached to the torso. The only difference you can see it based on a person body fat. ABS COME FROM THE KITCHEN.

PHURIOUS

No problem. Also if you find yourself just not motivated by the lifts you do. Switch it up.

Like one week do all your movements on cable machines or nebula. The. The next week go to free weights. Then the next week mix them half cable half free. Dont be aftaid to change things.

I never go in w a set routine. I only know going in what muscles im attacking that day. And just go in and destroy them from all angles and all styles. Sometimes i do heavy lifts. Sometimes i do tut training. Sometimes ill do progressives. Sometimes i stay on one weight and do it till i cant. Like a burnout style

Keep it fresh to keep it motivated.

PHURIOUS

Right! Again makes sense to me. I do find myself on Tuesdays and Thursdays losing the motivation as I put in a workout mid day about 45min..then in the evening for another hour and 15. I will keep this in mind and change it up! Thanks for not being too hardh on me lol

Right! Again makes sense to me. I do find myself on Tuesdays and Thursdays losing the motivation as I put in a workout mid day about 45min..then in the evening for another hour and 15. I will keep this in mind and change it up! Thanks for not being too hardh on me lol

Nothing to be hard on u seem to have a handle in what ur doing. Maybe just a few tweaks here and there and ur back in the mix. Also, be careful with the two a days. It can tire u out and cause some over training. Which will also make your gains suffer and just demotivate you because your body is fatigued.

Sometimes if im feeling just blah about lifting. Ill take 2-3 days off and do no lift or anything related to fitness and go have some fun. By the third day im chimping at the bit to go lift. You need to keep yoir mind strong as well as the body. The body does what the brain says. Always remember that.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom