napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Workout routine and assistance

You'll love the SARMs stack! I'm really anxious to try the new ones honestly! Have to say I'm LOVING EQ (but only bc I'm not having to do them myself lol that's not gonna happen lol)

I'd say ignore half the guys in here. Some of them apparently can't leave their dbag comments out of it and ACTUALLY be helpful.

Abs look good and cardio looks good. You need to add more in there for everything else. This might be long so bare with me. (Also cooking dinner and getting ready for the gym too lol) here's what I typically do.

Monday: chest and tri
Set 1
Bench 4x8 adding 5# each set
Lying tri press 4x8 " " "
Set 2
Lying chest flyes 4x8
Standing overhead tri 4x8
Set 3
Decline bench 4x8
Tri push down 4x8
Set 4
Machine crossovers 4x8
Weighted Tricep bench dips 3x12

Cardio sprints

Tuesday: back
Assisted pull-ups 4x8 (bc I'm still a weenie and can't do bw.)
Wide grip lat pull downs 4x8
Seated row 4x8
Reverse flyes (sometimes called other things and good for upper back/backs of shoulders)
4x8
Weighted hyperextensions 3x12

Tbc bc I gotta eat and hit the gym lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
I left off with back. I'll finish before I get side tracked again lol

Here's my typical leg day. I alternate weeks on where I concentrate with my legs. Always do glutes, but one week I'll do glutes with quad and ham. Next I'll do glutes with inner/outer thigh concentration. Some weeks I will do a full, all inclusive leg day. At one time, I was following the Jamie eason program where it had me doing legs 2x a week with 3-5 days rest in between. I also try to switch it up every couple of weeksand do different moves. This also helps keep from hitting a plateau by keeping them confused. My goal is to not be able to walk or sit the next day lol

Do the sets as a circuit. Moving from one to the next with minimal rest and 45 seconds in between sets.

Squats 10, 8, 6, 6, 4 (45 sec rest)

Leg press 4x8 (45 sec rest)

Set 1
Leg extension 4x8
Leg curl 4x8
(45 sec rest)

Set 2
Box/bench step ups 4x8 (I prefer bench to get a wider range of motion, but have been jumped on for doing "crazy moves" by a self proclaimed know it all)
Weighted glute bridge (bar) 4x8
Single leg squats 4x8
45 sec rest

Leg kick back 4x8 (45 sec rest)

Donkey calf machine 3x15

Smith machine calf raise 3x15

Let me know if you can walk the next day after this one lol! Had some wimpy dude tell me that I do too much lol

Thursday (or day 4) shoulders and abs

Here's what I did yesterday (was limited on time)

Arnold press 4x8

Set 1
Front lat raise 4x8
Side lat raise 4x8

Reverse flyes 4x8

Abs
3x25
Incline crunches
Hanging leg raises
Oblique crunches

Would like to have gone more intense with shoulders AND abs, but was really limited on time.

It's too cold to do outside sprints for me, so what I'll probably do today is go up and down my stairs until I can't walk and then do some more abs work: bicycles, Russian twists, & double crunch.

Anyway...im no pro, but I know what's working for me. I really think incorporating a more rounded routine will get you where you want to be. I hope I've helped some.

Ok..just asked my wife to read this and she told me to apologize and stay out of the women's area. She said I have a bad habit of talking to women the same way I talk to guys. OK..so I am sorry , and will not be here anymore. But I do wish you the best of luck. I always admire anyone....anyone who puts forth the effort with weights,cardio and diet. So stay tough, stay foucused. If it were easy then everyone would look great.
Sorry again!
Jacob
We're here bc we can put on our big girl panties. Apologies are always appreciated. I think the guys would have found offense too. The goal here is to encourage each other with positive reinforcement. No need to leave. Just try to keep things on the more positive side.

I realized that I left out biceps. I've started doing those on leg day. 4 sets of 8 of cable curl, db BI curl, db hammer curl, and overhead single arm cable curl (or you can do double overhead)

I left off with back. I'll finish before I get side tracked again lol

Here's my typical leg day. I alternate weeks on where I concentrate with my legs. Always do glutes, but one week I'll do glutes with quad and ham. Next I'll do glutes with inner/outer thigh concentration. Some weeks I will do a full, all inclusive leg day. At one time, I was following the Jamie eason program where it had me doing legs 2x a week with 3-5 days rest in between. I also try to switch it up every couple of weeksand do different moves. This also helps keep from hitting a plateau by keeping them confused. My goal is to not be able to walk or sit the next day lol

Do the sets as a circuit. Moving from one to the next with minimal rest and 45 seconds in between sets.

Squats 10, 8, 6, 6, 4 (45 sec rest)

Leg press 4x8 (45 sec rest)

Set 1
Leg extension 4x8
Leg curl 4x8
(45 sec rest)

Set 2
Box/bench step ups 4x8 (I prefer bench to get a wider range of motion, but have been jumped on for doing "crazy moves" by a self proclaimed know it all)
Weighted glute bridge (bar) 4x8
Single leg squats 4x8
45 sec rest

Leg kick back 4x8 (45 sec rest)

Donkey calf machine 3x15

Smith machine calf raise 3x15

Let me know if you can walk the next day after this one lol! Had some wimpy dude tell me that I do too much lol

Thursday (or day 4) shoulders and abs

Here's what I did yesterday (was limited on time)

Arnold press 4x8

Set 1
Front lat raise 4x8
Side lat raise 4x8

Reverse flyes 4x8

Abs
3x25
Incline crunches
Hanging leg raises
Oblique crunches

Would like to have gone more intense with shoulders AND abs, but was really limited on time.

It's too cold to do outside sprints for me, so what I'll probably do today is go up and down my stairs until I can't walk and then do some more abs work: bicycles, Russian twists, & double crunch.

Anyway...im no pro, but I know what's working for me. I really think incorporating a more rounded routine will get you where you want to be. I hope I've helped some.

Excellent advice, ChickRock! ;)

No..I only read this post. It does not mention diet, and that you have only begun squats. Yes I did completely read THIS post . I guess I should have left my wife answer you. I do not see how you can have a good diet and a good workout and weigh that much at only 5'4. Yes I was only trying to help, and I am sorry if you take offense to the weight loss comment, but unfortunaletly that is one of the issues we all deal with. If Imissed something in this post please tell me what.

Normally i agree with you but on this one i dont. 148# is not heavy.

My gf is 5'4" 23% bf. But will be cutting pre show to 14-16%. But she weighs 150#. But she is muscled up not fat flat stomach etc. weight means nothing. Its how u look. At 130# my gf looks sickly. Its all relative. 148 isnt fat in the right context so to tell her to lose weight isnt exactly the answer if she looks 120 but weighs 140 who gives a fuck at 140 my gf is shredded. But looks like she is 115#

So for this particular woman we dont know what 148 looks like on her. Hard to make a jusgement call about losing weight.

PHURIOUS

My gf is 5'4" 23% bf. But will be cutting pre show to 14-16%. But she weighs 150#. But she is muscled up not fat flat stomach etc. weight means nothing. Its how u look. At 130# my gf looks sickly. Its all relative. 148 isnt fat in the right context so to tell her to lose weight isnt exactly the answer if she looks 120 but weighs 140 who gives a fuck at 140 my gf is shredded. But looks like she is 115#

So for this particular woman we dont know what 148 looks like on her. Hard to make a jusgement call about losing weight.

PHURIOUS

ronda rousey.jpg ok sure....but just keep in mind that Ronda Roussey is 5'7 and 135lb. She looks like a big strong woman to me. Here she is when she was down to 120lb

PHURIOUS
Completely agree with you here. After I had my 5th baby, I sat at 155 for a while until I could start walking for cardio. Then I dropped dosh and sat at 146ish. Basically same weight i am now. Obviously there's a huge difference in my appearance now. I was in like a size 11/13 then. Now I'm a 4. Definitely can't judge by weight.

Ya she dont look like that now

Sat 14th baby. Next fight!

PHURIOUS
If I didn't care about puerile seeing my face, I would post a pic of me at 120#. I'm SKINNY at 120 and I've only got an inch on that chic.

The day I took this, I weighed in at 144.

314ed6a06d7c8b2ea049719a635d664a.jpg

Ok here is 5'5 and 117lb. She is solid as a rock and ripped. In clothes however she appears very thin. So ripped people look skinny in clothes but big and muscular at the beach.

5'5 150lb.jpg

Ok here is 5'5 and 117lb. She is solid as a rock and ripped. In clothes however she appears very thin. So ripped people look skinny in clothes but big and muscular at the beach.

View attachment 1943
You're also showing someone in stage condition which is a weight you shouldn't maintain on a regular basis. Most don't look like that except during stage prep.

Top Bottom