napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Workout routine and assistance

Thank yoy phurious...and thank you chickrock! You guys are great! Jake yeah that is actually what I was gonna say it sounds as if you do not know how to redirect yourself when speaking to a female. But its all good. You dont have to leave just be more supportive and less of an ass!

Chickrock thank you for taking the time to lay out your workouts for me. This is very helpful and very directional and I will be making use of this.

Phourios thanks you are right on the weight thing. I have never been under 130#. With or without muscle. I probably will never be...now do u appear 148#s no... I wear a size 5 in pants. Now do I have some fat to still lose of course. I would post up pics but really im just not comfortable with that yet I haven't been here long!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You'll love the SARMs stack! I'm really anxious to try the new ones honestly! Have to say I'm LOVING EQ (but only bc I'm not having to do them myself lol that's not gonna happen lol)

I'd say ignore half the guys in here. Some of them apparently can't leave their dbag comments out of it and ACTUALLY be helpful.

Abs look good and cardio looks good. You need to add more in there for everything else. This might be long so bare with me. (Also cooking dinner and getting ready for the gym too lol) here's what I typically do.

Monday: chest and tri
Set 1
Bench 4x8 adding 5# each set
Lying tri press 4x8 " " "
Set 2
Lying chest flyes 4x8
Standing overhead tri 4x8
Set 3
Decline bench 4x8
Tri push down 4x8
Set 4
Machine crossovers 4x8
Weighted Tricep bench dips 3x12

Cardio sprints

Tuesday: back
Assisted pull-ups 4x8 (bc I'm still a weenie and can't do bw.)
Wide grip lat pull downs 4x8
Seated row 4x8
Reverse flyes (sometimes called other things and good for upper back/backs of shoulders)
4x8
Weighted hyperextensions 3x12

Tbc bc I gotta eat and hit the gym lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

That's cool. Great info girl.. I'm going to give this to my wife, just to give her some frame work. It's always nice to have the female perspective

That's cool. Great info girl.. I'm going to give this to my wife, just to give her some frame work. It's always nice to have the female perspective
I'm glad to be helpful to anyone at all that needs it! It's a good starting point! Next week I'm cranking it up with more sets/reps.

I'm glad to be helpful to anyone at all that needs it! It's a good starting point! Next week I'm cranking it up with more sets/reps.

We just had a baby and I know she Chompin at the bit to get going with her diet and training.

You're also showing someone in stage condition which is a weight you shouldn't maintain on a regular basis. Most don't look like that except during stage prep.

Ok back to my original sin of saying a female who is 5'4 and 148 is overweight. I have posted pics of women, sans implants, 5'7 and 120, 5'7 and 135, and a ripped 5'5 at 117...who by the way does not gain more than 8 lbs off season. This pretty much means that 5'4 148 is not a good weight. Diet is 90% of the game...the other half is the workout.

Wieght is wieght. Body fat is body fat. Different body frames carry weight different, as there are differnt body types too!! Endos, ectos, ect..... i really dont get what your your tyin to say bro!!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Wieght is wieght. Body fat is body fat. Different body frames carry weight different, as there are differnt body types too!! Endos, ectos, ect..... i really dont get what your your tyin to say bro!!!

And here he is to save the day!

Ok everyone, let's just please agree to disagree on the topic. I really don't see where anyone is wrong here. Everyone has all made very valid points, and I think everyone is just seeing things a bit differently by drawing the same conclusions.

When it comes down to it, weight in the grand scheme of things does not matter. It all comes down to HOW YOU LOOK! A picture is worth a thousand words and really tells the story. Chickrock posted her pic and obviously shows that you can be in awesome shape and have a higher weight than people would imagine. By the same token some people weigh considerably less than some people would think judging by their appearance.

So let's just move past this, and stay on topic with helping missBiz out with her goals! Thanks ladies and gents :)

Ok everyone, let's just please agree to disagree on the topic. I really don't see where anyone is wrong here. Everyone has all made very valid points, and I think everyone is just seeing things a bit differently by drawing the same conclusions.

When it comes down to it, weight in the grand scheme of things does not matter. It all comes down to HOW YOU LOOK! A picture is worth a thousand words and really tells the story. Chickrock posted her pic and obviously shows that you can be in awesome shape and have a higher weight than people would imagine. By the same token some people weigh considerably less than some people would think judging by their appearance.

So let's just move past this, and stay on topic with helping missBiz out with her goals! Thanks ladies and gents :)
Yes daddy [emoji12]

Normally i agree with you but on this one i dont. 148# is not heavy.

My gf is 5'4" 23% bf. But will be cutting pre show to 14-16%. But she weighs 150#. But she is muscled up not fat flat stomach etc. weight means nothing. Its how u look. At 130# my gf looks sickly. Its all relative. 148 isnt fat in the right context so to tell her to lose weight isnt exactly the answer if she looks 120 but weighs 140 who gives a fuck at 140 my gf is shredded. But looks like she is 115#

So for this particular woman we dont know what 148 looks like on her. Hard to make a jusgement call about losing weight.

PHURIOUS
Well said bro. Body type and frame have everything to do with it. A phat ass and ta-ta's can make all the differance on a female

Most definitely!!

For sure everyone has their idea of whats optimal. At the end of the day when you look in the mirroe and like what u see thats a victory for us all.

Like me for instance im only 215 and 8% bf. But i look like i weigh 225. Its all just relative.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom