napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Zyzz (As you promised to help, my story)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i want to start with background, i understand it might not be important, but for me it is, i used to be good looking guy, tall, muscular, only thing i was interested in life is having fun, i had money for it, i didn't worked or study, two years ago both of my parents died, i was left with 2 much money and properties i couldn't control or take care of, i left everything to my brother and sister, i moved away as i had depression, i started drugs, heavy drugs, on a daily, i didn't really cared about gym anymore, or communication with people, one year ago i went to hospital for drug addicts, i made a first step to change my life, but i couldn't stay there for a long and i left, for this last year i was fighting myself, and stopped using any drug/alcohol, i am keep fighting my depression, and decided to give all my time to bodybuilding, not for health, but to lift heavy, intense workouts till i blackout, i want to "live for fitness lifestyle", I want to start gaining back what i have lost, all the gains, then i am thinking for a steroid cycle, i never done it before, but i feel like i need it, i will post my diet plan and training

Diet 250-300protein 400-500carb 100-120 fat, total cal 3000-3500
training 5 times a week, intense workouts, every rep till i can't do it anymore, i give myself 3 month to get back in shape before starting steroids
steroid test solo ( haven't decided yet, sustanon prop or test e)

What would be your reccomandations and advices

Well I would probably wait a little longer than 3 months to start a cycle. I'm sorry, how old were you. I may have missed that.

Diet looks alright. That's good. Its a decent start at least.

What ultimately is you're goal? Glad you are back on the right track man. We all go down dark roads from time to time.

As for test. I think you should hold off like I said but when the time comes start with E. Easier to handle for a beginner.

Well I would probably wait a little longer than 3 months to start a cycle. I'm sorry, how old were you. I may have missed that.

Diet looks alright. That's good. Its a decent start at least.

What ultimately is you're goal? Glad you are back on the right track man. We all go down dark roads from time to time.

As for test. I think you should hold off like I said but when the time comes start with E. Easier to handle for a beginner.

I was 18 now 20, i can afford and make myself to double those amount of food, i will go trough the limits to achieve what i want to, my goal is to have amazing phisique, you might think i need it for attention, well no i don't, i live alone, really far from the nearest town, not looking into friends yet, i just wanna look at myself in the mirror, every morning i wake up, and look good, not look like unhealthy drug addict, i started to hate myself, a lot of side effects become vissible after drug usage

Well let me tell you on a personal level, I started steroids when I was around 20. 19 actually. I am now 23. I was 175 lbs and now weight 285. I hit great pr's I have a good physique from what others say.
BUT.... I would take it all back to repair what I have done....

I really encourage you to stay natural for a couple years and take it all in moderation. Just don't want to watch someone else do what I did.

You are just getting back into it it seems so don't leap ahead too fast. Just stay the course and keep working hard boost that protein intake up too. You will get there man. And when you're truly in a position to take that next step then get some basics down and learn about the fundementals.

Steroids are a scary thing for addictive personalities with a passion for personal greatness my friend. Be carefull.

Get at least a year down before you mess with juice or SARMS even make it a personal challenge to hold out on it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well let me tell you on a personal level, I started steroids when I was around 20. 19 actually. I am now 23. I was 175 lbs and now weight 285. I hit great pr's I have a good physique from what others say.
BUT.... I would take it all back to repair what I have done....

I really encourage you to stay natural for a couple years and take it all in moderation. Just don't want to watch someone else do what I did.

You are just getting back into it it seems so don't leap ahead too fast. Just stay the course and keep working hard boost that protein intake up too. You will get there man. And when you're truly in a position to take that next step then get some basics down and learn about the fundementals.

Steroids are a scary thing for addictive personalities with a passion for personal greatness my friend. Be carefull.

Get at least a year down before you mess with juice or SARMS even make it a personal challenge to hold out on it.

I will listen to you, but a lot of people reccomand different things like start juice and bridge with growth hormone, then cut cycle, is it good/bad ?

Just like anything else man. There is a right way to do it and a wrong way.

Comes down to how healthy you want to be.

Now let's say you wanna go somewhere that is 2000 miles a way.

Now you can take a car. You know how to drive a car and it may take a little while but you will get there...

Or I can say here use this plane it will get you there faster. Planes are great. Well chances are you will crash it or blow it up some how since you dont know what you are doing. And you don't have the knowledge or history in place.

See what I mean? Although you're friends may reccomend it. Doesn't mean it's the best idea.

I was told the same thing by "friends" but thank God I came here first and asked a lot of questions. and I went with the safer route SARMs and I have been totally satisfied

Now you can take a car. You know how to drive a car and it may take a little while but you will get there...

Or I can say here use this plane it will get you there faster. Planes are great. Well chances are you will crash it or blow it up some how since you dont know what you are doing. And you don't have the knowledge or history in place.

See what I mean? Although you're friends may reccomend it. Doesn't mean it's the best idea.

^Good analogy, you cant rush health and fitness. Patience is a virtue

You definitely don't want to start steroids at your age bro....trust me. You have your whole life ahead of you, and I wouldn't recommend heading down that road at an early age. Trust me, you will thank yourself later for waiting. I didn't start my first cycle until 36, just 5 years ago (now 41), and its one of the best decisions I ever made.

There are a lot of great alternatives out there that can give steroid like results without the suppression and side effects that steroids brings. You should look into a possible sarms cycle. It's a great first step to take, and I'd be happy to help you set something up

You definitely don't want to start steroids at your age bro....trust me. You have your whole life ahead of you, and I wouldn't recommend heading down that road at an early age. Trust me, you will thank yourself later for waiting. I didn't start my first cycle until 36, just 5 years ago (now 41), and its one of the best decisions I ever made.

There are a lot of great alternatives out there that can give steroid like results without the suppression and side effects that steroids brings. You should look into a possible sarms cycle. It's a great first step to take, and I'd be happy to help you set something up

^Great advice right here.. go SARMS to start, why not

You may not like this but i feel i must say it. I believe you need some therapy. For you to look in the mirror and only see an unhealthy drug addict and have feelings of self hate are not healthy. Steroids may only mask the underlying problems and lead to further problems later on down the road. I understand we all want improvement but we must get rid of the instantaneous mentality. The journey to the goal is what makes us not the end result. Get in the gym. Put in the work. Know the daily struggles and temptations. Make the natural gains. In a few years when you have naturally developed your mind, body, and confidence you will be ready to take that next step. Ultimately its your choice. I wish you the best

i understand, that's why i give myself some time, i need to clean up my organism, i am taking a lot of tests and want to clean out every single part of my body, before i start roids
also is hcg nolva clomid and arimi, all nessesery on sustanon 500ml cycle ?

i understand, that's why i give myself some time, i need to clean up my organism, i am taking a lot of tests and want to clean out every single part of my body, before i start roids
also is hcg nolva clomid and arimi, all nessesery on sustanon 500ml cycle ?

Clomid and nolvadex for pct aromasin or arimidex for AI. Hcg may not be necessary. Its not necessary in my opinion.

whatever man. youa re going to do whatever you do doesn't look like sound advice is what you are looking for. everyone has told you how harsh gear is and that you could take a much safer route for the same costs with SARMs but you gotta do you!! sounds like a typical teenage mentality. yall know every damn thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom