napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Responsible Ohio

BigBusiness

I voted today for the legalization of medical and recreational purposes of marijuana in Ohio. Super excited and hopes this passes

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I voted today for the legalization of medical and recreational purposes of marijuana in Ohio. Super excited and hopes this passes

good luck. i think sooner or later it will be regulated in all states but how knows how long it will take.!

Wishing you luck in Ohio brother. It needs legalized everywhere, and I'm sure eventually it will be

yes, this is a law that should be passed everywhere and the fact it is not is absurd... in my state, it has been legal for many years and everywhere that it has been where recreational is legal too has shown to be extremely lucrative and its funny because in countries where they had it legal, the economy flourished, crime rates dropped etc... lets just base this on medical benefits alone... there are so many factors that show it to be so beneficial in so many aspects... i dont use drugs, nor do i drink alcohol but i do use medical marijuana, in which i have been a legal patient for over 3 years now... it has done so much for me especially with my terrible back injuries and just to help with eating and sleep etc... i never abuse it and generally only use it at night but when i do, i end up being much more creative etc... not to mention feeling relief in so many aspects... it will soon be completely legal all the way...

Its just a matter of time.... I'm sure that as more states make a pile of taxes of it others will follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its just a matter of time.... I'm sure that as more states make a pile of taxes of it others will follow.

$66 million in Colorado already? And I'm pretty sure they are trying to bend the rules on how to use it. Their law says that the taxes must be returned to the taxpayers. They are wanting to put it into education and something else. Can't remember. I'm all for education improvements. I wonder what they will decide.

Oh and btw. My fiancé's family is in Ohio. Around Medina I think.

yes, this is a law that should be passed everywhere and the fact it is not is absurd... in my state, it has been legal for many years and everywhere that it has been where recreational is legal too has shown to be extremely lucrative and its funny because in countries where they had it legal, the economy flourished, crime rates dropped etc... lets just base this on medical benefits alone... there are so many factors that show it to be so beneficial in so many aspects... i dont use drugs, nor do i drink alcohol but i do use medical marijuana, in which i have been a legal patient for over 3 years now... it has done so much for me especially with my terrible back injuries and just to help with eating and sleep etc... i never abuse it and generally only use it at night but when i do, i end up being much more creative etc... not to mention feeling relief in so many aspects... it will soon be completely legal all the way...

its crazy how its legal in some states and in others you can goto jail for carrying it or get fired for using it.Something has to give soon or later.

I've lost faith in humanity, I don't even want to live in Ohio anymore.
I dont even know what to say bro, just boggles my mind. I quess you can wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills faster..lol fuck you Ohio!!!

Of course it was going to fail they went for the throat it was too broad of a law. If it was worded different it may have passed, I would of voted against it also. If they said legalization for Medical Mary Jane it would of passed, If they had another proposal saying the decriminalization of Mary J it migh of passed. I think people really underestimate the mood of the nation. Latest Straw polls show 4/5 of States outright oppose the Legalization of Mary J outright by large margins. But when the question becomes the decriminalization of Mary J its a even 50/50 split. The liberal States had made this front line news, but most states are not Liberal in nature, the Media like always skews what is really going on in Middle America. I am all for the legalization for Medical Use and for decriminalization but not outright legalization. And technically even Colorado its illegal still. If the Feds crack down on it, and raided all the shops sponsored by the state there is nothing they could do about it, but face federal charges.

Of course it was going to fail they went for the throat it was too broad of a law. If it was worded different it may have passed, I would of voted against it also. If they said legalization for Medical Mary Jane it would of passed, If they had another proposal saying the decriminalization of Mary J it migh of passed. I think people really underestimate the mood of the nation. Latest Straw polls show 4/5 of States outright oppose the Legalization of Mary J outright by large margins. But when the question becomes the decriminalization of Mary J its a even 50/50 split. The liberal States had made this front line news, but most states are not Liberal in nature, the Media like always skews what is really going on in Middle America. I am all for the legalization for Medical Use and for decriminalization but not outright legalization. And technically even Colorado its illegal still. If the Feds crack down on it, and raided all the shops sponsored by the state there is nothing they could do about it, but face federal charges.
Its a money battle. I could really care less about who can grow and capitalize on the profits. Save that for the millionaires, just let me open a dispensary and have all the flavors. Plus it states you can grow your own, who wants to spend $60 bucks for a bag of the finest chiba when you can grow your own. The government allows people to smoke cigarettes knowing it poisons people and kills hundreds of thousands of people each year

Its a money battle. I could really care less about who can grow and capitalize on the profits. Save that for the millionaires, just let me open a dispensary and have all the flavors. Plus it states you can grow your own, who wants to spend $60 bucks for a bag of the finest chiba when you can grow your own. The government allows people to smoke cigarettes knowing it poisons people and kills hundreds of thousands of people each year

I am not disagreeing with ya, I live right next to one of the most liberal nations on earth when it comes to drug policy, everything is decriminalized but still illegal and drug use is not rampant like it is the states. People think it is but the Dutch have one of the lowest rates of addiction in the world.

Top Bottom