napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low Dose Equipoise

Well, there's nothing set in stone for anything related to cruising. It's all based on what you are comfortable doing, and you will not find one single study of long term low dose EQ health effects.

This area using other compounds at low doses as part of TRT is an entirely experimental area...which mean ,proceed at your own risk

^^^^^^^This is the biggest issue I have with EQ tied in with long term TRT. I would feel better with it if there were long term therapeutically dosing studies on humans before I set up that kind of regimen.

i've used eq on a cruise at 200 mg per week and honestly, all i did was waste good eq... some things are better meant and utilized for cruising and some are not and as much as i love eq, its not meant for it... if your looking for a nicer cruise, then the deca and primo cruise im doing is A LOT more beneficial...

i've used eq on a cruise at 200 mg per week and honestly, all i did was waste good eq... some things are better meant and utilized for cruising and some are not and as much as i love eq, its not meant for it... if your looking for a nicer cruise, then the deca and primo cruise im doing is A LOT more beneficial...

the deca and primo should be called the babys butt cruise bc it is so SMOOTH

Thanks for the input guys. I think I might add it when I cruise. Not sure what I would dose it at as 200mg/wk test had me right in the upper limits of normal.

Hello I'm just curious if you tried the equipoise on a cruise or change your doses between equipose and Decca and what your results were. I do see that this form was 2015 any response

Top Bottom