napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Zyzz (As you promised to help, my story)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ari 0.25 ? up dose if i feel gyno ? does hcg gives at least slight benefits ?

12.5mg EOD for the aromasin. HCG I dont use. Not needed if you PCT correctly in my opinion. Especially a first cycle. I think it brings on too many unwanted estrogen sides personally. But thats just me. Some guys like it.

whatever man. youa re going to do whatever you do doesn't look like sound advice is what you are looking for. everyone has told you how harsh gear is and that you could take a much safer route for the same costs with SARMs but you gotta do you!! sounds like a typical teenage mentality. yall know every damn thing

Eh... HE knows his options some people gotta fogure it out on thier own.

You got you're cycle pretty much laid out for you it seems. The source in my signature carries great gear that can be sold in pharmacies. Carried clomid hcg and aromasin too. 5% discount code is 5DC

Eh... HE knows his options some people gotta fogure it out on thier own.

You got you're cycle pretty much laid out for you it seems. The source in my signature carries great gear that can be sold in pharmacies. Carried clomid hcg and aromasin too. 5% discount code is 5DC

exactly. I don't think anyone on here would tell him to continue on the gear especially already dealing with a multitude of depression episodes. If he would hang out long enough and read a lot of posts on here then maybe it would sink in that it is not the right route. listen to reason to the people on this site. they will not lie or deceive you for their personal gains. ultimately it is up to you to do whatever you do but it would be tragic to read about it later if you didn't take the strong, sound advice that people are here to give you. the title of your posts says it "As you promised to help"

ari 0.25 ? up dose if i feel gyno ? does hcg gives at least slight benefits ?

U sould start .25-.50 arimidex EOD and up if you notice your E levels elevate, this takes practice with trial and error. HCG is not necessary, clomid and nolva are more so and even these ive ran many cycles without with no issues. I never use HCG going on 15 years of cycles, i feel its one less thing for my body to have to bounce back from when trying to get back to natural homeostasis. Does it hurt to use HCG, who can truly say, and everybody is different..

Aromasin is far better. Its a suicidal inhibitor. armidex is not. As far as test levels. Every 8-12 months if you can.

have you used a sarms cycle before with test cyp? I have and I lost 35 lbs and 8 inches in my waist so what do you base your info on to say sarms isn't a good cycle? but you are in your 20's you should not be using gear or test you are in the prime of your life as far as test production goes

have you used a sarms cycle before with test cyp? I have and I lost 35 lbs and 8 inches in my waist so what do you base your info on to say sarms isn't a good cycle? but you are in your 20's you should not be using gear or test you are in the prime of your life as far as test production goes

Its cool man save you're breath... He will figure it out.

i would advise get your diet/ training down.. before thinking of rushing into steriods. Get in the habit of this being your lifestyle.

sarms are hopeless for cycle, maybe for bridge between cycles its good, but i wouldn't consider using it as full cycle

Where did you hear that? I'm running sarms with my blast right now and the benefits are far greater than you'd believe.

Also, I wouldn't title any thread you want good feedback on with anything to do with Zyzz. People are going to ignore it based on his name alone. Dude was a TOOL and talked like a jerk off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom