napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thought of Dylan

rockmfhudd

So i was at Wal Mart right before Halloween and i saw this and forgot to post it, until TX TERROR was talking about lucky charms. This is for DG cuz we were talking about Christmas crunch and how we used to fuck it up.

Attachments

• halloween crunch.jpg
    halloween crunch.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 71
Man he won't eat that stuff! Not even on a cheat day. He might feed it to the birds or gators!

Damn u shud buy one and never open it. It will he worth money one day

PHURIOUS

So i was at Wal Mart right before Halloween and i saw this and forgot to post it, until TX TERROR was talking about lucky charms. This is for DG cuz we were talking about Christmas crunch and how we used to fuck it up.

never saw it before. if i show it to my son, he will be all over that

well i know younger dylan would tear that shit up lol so would i but i had to refrain until the Christmas Crunch comes out which i havent looked at the cereal aisle but i bet it is out already, this one just happened to be on a end cap

well i know younger dylan would tear that shit up lol so would i but i had to refrain until the Christmas Crunch comes out which i havent looked at the cereal aisle but i bet it is out already, this one just happened to be on a end cap

younger dylan ate a box every few days! LOLLL

Younger Dylan ate every sweet he could get his hands on along with some pizza

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amongst everything else LOLLL but unfortunately, those days are long gone now... although, i might be tempted to get us a small box of Christmas crunch... its too damn traditional to pass up!

Hahaha, I used to eat 2 bowls of Cap'n crunch every day when I was a little kid :)

Good times!

for sure man... 2 bowls only? shit... give me four!! LOLLLL

i KNOW technically Christmas crunch is no different than crunch berries etc. but it just tasted better for some reason... im SURE its just mental but damnit, for me, it just tastes better

for sure man... 2 bowls only? shit... give me four!! LOLLLL

i KNOW technically Christmas crunch is no different than crunch berries etc. but it just tasted better for some reason... im SURE its just mental but damnit, for me, it just tastes better

I know what I'm getting you for Christmas lolll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom