napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

USPS employees are thieves

theoldcountry

So, I ordered Test Cyp, 2 bottles of Test Prop and Anavar from one of the approved sources. I go get the mail the other day and my package is in the mailbox. I notice a rubber band tied around the top (unusual). As I walk in the house and examine the package (Manila type envelope) it was torn apart. Like someone took their hands and ripped it causing a zig zag rip from top to bottom. The package was folded and the rubber band placed over the top to hold it together. As I opened the package, of course, the 2 bottles of Test Prop are missing. Surprisingly, the Test Cyp and Anavar were still in the bag. How in the fuck does this happen? It was domestic. The mail went from one regional facility to the next regional facility and then on to being delivered to my house, with a rubber band holding the package together. Did everyone pretend not to see the package was damaged?

So, some POS scumbag USPS employee decided to rip open my mail, steal some of the contents, and with no regard to the package being damaged, just threw a rubber band around it to hold the package together.

I'm furious to say the least. I made sure I ordered before the Christmas rush knowing full well what a cluster fuck USPS is. And something like this still happens.

BTW, the package/envelope was benign looking. There was nothing that would draw attention to it. My question is does some of this mail get sent through a scanner? Maybe someone saw the contents and decided to steal it? Odd that this benign package was ripped open and even more unusual they didn't take the Test Cyp and Anavar. Why not take it all? Very odd.

Unfortunately, I'm shit out of luck as the lab's policy is they can't be responsible for what fuck ups and thieves USPS employees are. I understand.

Anyone ever run into a similar situation?

This is definitely something that happens a lot more during the holidays man... ive had things like that with fedex in the past where they opened things and stole them... theres not one thing you can do about it.. no they dont go through scanners where you can see... it just depends on who is working there and if they assume something is in there or not...

I've had situations where my gear was literally taped up and hanging out of the package but it was all there
I've had situations where vials were busted and you could tell it had leaked
I've had packages disappear and stop being tracked.. and I've had packages disappear and 30 days later magically end up delivered

usps, fedex, ups, etc. doesn't matter who you use. there is a chance of something going wrong. this is why i recommend using a reliable source who will work with you in all situations and also using a po box

I actually suspect what happened here was the gear got busted and it was leaking so they opened up the package which they are allowed to do in that situation and then they did their best to tape it back up and deliver it as is. I highly doubt any worker exposed to security cameras is gonna risk being hit with a felony over stealing a couple vials of gear lol. i would put those odds at 0.0001%. nobody rips open a package just to steal a couple vials then tapes it up with a rubber band, if they are gonna steal it they would steal the whole thing. but I'm not the mind of a criminal so I could be wrong

bros sorry it happened I've had computers that have gotten lost in the mail

it's not like they lost a live animal or something I would be pissed if that happened

postal service has Thieves for sure just like any other business but I don't think this was a theft

I wouldn't make a stink about this just forget about it and move on

I'm not sure if the source did the right thing here I know that domestic Supply will always work with customers on situations like this

ugfreak.to has a specific policy on things like that. we work with you as much as we can to make the customer happy

I've had situations where my gear was literally taped up and hanging out of the package but it was all there
I've had situations where vials were busted and you could tell it had leaked
I've had packages disappear and stop being tracked.. and I've had packages disappear and 30 days later magically end up delivered

usps, fedex, ups, etc. doesn't matter who you use. there is a chance of something going wrong. this is why i recommend using a reliable source who will work with you in all situations and also using a po box

I actually suspect what happened here was the gear got busted and it was leaking so they opened up the package which they are allowed to do in that situation and then they did their best to tape it back up and deliver it as is. I highly doubt any worker exposed to security cameras is gonna risk being hit with a felony over stealing a couple vials of gear lol. i would put those odds at 0.0001%. nobody rips open a package just to steal a couple vials then tapes it up with a rubber band, if they are gonna steal it they would steal the whole thing. but I'm not the mind of a criminal so I could be wrong
The source I used is reliable and an approved source on Evolutionary. I don't think the package leaked because there were no stains, wet spots, or discoloration anywhere on the package indicating a leak. From what I'm told if a package is damaged, or in my case torn up, USPS is supposed to use USPS tape to hold the package together; not a rubber band. That's what I was told, but who knows.

Could it have leaked and not shown some type of wet spot, etc, on the package when it got to me? I guess that could be possible, but other than the package being torn apart it didn't show any signs of a wet spot like I mentioned.

Listen, I'm just glad I didn't have a postal inspector showing up at my front door to question me.

I'm not sure if the source did the right thing here I know that domestic Supply will always work with customers on situations like this
Jason, I don't know. They asked me to send them a pic of the ripped up package, which I did. I thought because they wanted to see a pic they were considering replacing the 2 bottles of the Test Prop, but they came back and said sorry, but we can't be responsible for what USPS does. It's in their policy.

That was a little disappointing.

I like using Zelle and unfortunately, Dom Supply doesn't offer Zelle for 1st time customers. I don't use Bitcoin. I know they recently offered Zelle for their repeat customers.

Jason, I don't know. They asked me to send them a pic of the ripped up package, which I did. I thought because they wanted to see a pic they were considering replacing the 2 bottles of the Test Prop, but they came back and said sorry, but we can't be responsible for what USPS does. It's in their policy.

That was a little disappointing.

I like using Zelle and unfortunately, Dom Supply doesn't offer Zelle for 1st time customers. I don't use Bitcoin. I know they recently offered Zelle for their repeat customers.
for trusted members of Isarm I can make exception) please PM me

Top Bottom