napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thought of Dylan

Ya pretty funny. U were way skinny then tho. How long ago was that?

PHURIOUS

lollll lets do it... i'll get you added this weekend when i have some time to get on there my man! i only have ps4 though...

Np I'll be getting a ps4 very soon and we will play. Fps can get a little frustrating but no need to worry!! I can carry a team :D this should be a lot of fun!!

I'm much smaller in comparison to you behemoths :( I can only dream of gains of that level!! But that HP video was priceless xD Hahahahah

Yes i was running 10 miles a day then and i partied a bit too much to get size... Priorities definitely change!

Dylan my brother allow me to teach you the ways of FPS. A single tear left my eye when I saw you were into vidyah gaems...ADD MEE PSN pitviper47 this is on PS3 btw

i just bought call of duty black ops so im going to practice and then any help you can give would be great... i'll get you added as well... im fucking stoked... just messing with it a little bit and its looks unreal... i guess i dont know what ive been missing but im about to find out!

All this gaming talk... Some of my favs of all time:

Final Fantasy VII
Mario 64
Mario 3
Final Fantasy X
Goldeneye 64
ANYTHING regular NES (Mega Man, Mario, Contra, Battle Toads, etc)

I could go on all day. Not a huge fan of FPS'ers. Maybe I'll get into it one day...

All this gaming talk... Some of my favs of all time:

Final Fantasy VII
Mario 64
Mario 3
Final Fantasy X
Goldeneye 64
ANYTHING regular NES (Mega Man, Mario, Contra, Battle Toads, etc)

I could go on all day. Not a huge fan of FPS'ers. Maybe I'll get into it one day...

Pretty sure you named all of my top games! Add in Wild Arms as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure you named all of my top games! Add in Wild Arms as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild Arms is totally underrated! I downloaded it on PSN and haven't gotten around to picking it back up. Chrono cross and trigger were both great as well.

Top Bottom