napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

getting back into it

jbuckets

Hey everyone, first off, I'm so glad this community exists. Dylan, you da real MVP. Anyway...

34yrs, 5'9'', 180, 16% bf (plan on losing 5-7lbs before even considering another cycle), I work out heavy 4 days per week.

I ran one cycle about 4 years ago (test only), and I did not run a proper PCT. I basically just took some natural test booster and a little bit of exemestane. It definitely took me a while until I felt "normal" again, and I had a large amount of back acne for a few weeks. I was an idiot and I didn't seek out the proper advice or do near enough research.

I really want to run another cycle of test, and maybe adding in proviron. But I want to make sure that I do the best possible PCT. I know that I will need Nolva and Clomid for 4-6 weeks. starting with higher doses and weening off. I am curious about the use of exemestane. Does anyone use this drug? because I previously had thought that it was a good drug to use in pct, but I'm not seeing it talked about a lot on this forum. Do you recommend adding in Cardarine during a pct at all?

Any help would be appreciated, I have been reading on the forum and watching Dylan's videos, but I'm kind of a dummy and would like a little input from some of the vets. Thank you in advance for reading and responding.

I have done about 6 cycles starting at around 51 yrs of age and have never had gyno or bad acne on cycle. the less shit you put in
during cycle the better. Some guys are really prone to that crap. I have a friend that uses Arimedex on cycle only when needed. I guess
alot depends on how much you are putting in a week. I always stay at about 500mg a week of test and then whatever I stack is a bit lower.
I prefer tren on my stacks and have done my my first oral cycle with Anavar which doesnt Aromatize nor does tren. Tren tho
is a different animal and has to be used with intelligence.

I also just found in another post Dylan's PCT, so no need to repost that. I will pick up some GW and MK and that N2Guard. It looks like he also recommends the exemestane. during cycle and in PCT, but I am curious what the dosing should be on cycle 12.5 EOD?

I also just found in another post Dylan's PCT, so no need to repost that. I will pick up some GW and MK and that N2Guard. It looks like he also recommends the exemestane. during cycle and in PCT, but I am curious what the dosing should be on cycle 12.5 EOD?
Thats a good starting dose of an AI however only YOU can decide whats best for you based upon YOUR body response, bloodwork, the doses of the compounds you are using etc.. thats just way too subjective of a question and me telling you that you should run X amount of an AI is simply a guess based on the most commonly used dose... however we are all so different especially in regards to how estrogen prone we may or may not be... its all trial and error when you really get down into it...

Dylan Knows what he is talking about

Please follow Dylan's advice on this. It cannot be broken down for you any better than he did

Remember that aromatase inhibitor doses are subjective to each person. Some people are going to be much more prone to having estrogen related problems than others are and you have to judge that accordingly. Bloodwork is your friend

Top Bottom