napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T4 or T3 with hgh??

Thanks Rick for ur opinion....... i will add small dose of t4 to my cycle , even Kai Green said i should :)

Well, there's always going to be differing opinions, and there's nothing wrong with that. I'm just not a fan of using thyroid meds, and I don't recommend them to anyone

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

unless you are competing and are behind schedule in your prep, i wouldn't recommend thyroid hormones to anybody unless you have thyroid deficiency or are on a super heavy cycle, which will drop your thyroids drastically, and that cycle you told us is not a super heavy cycle what so ever, ... and your talking 150-200mcg, man that's an insane dose, i wouldn't even consider going past 75

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100-200mcg of t3 is a high dose but not t4 ...i am gonna take 100mcg right after waking up with my 4-6iu of hgh divided doses to the end which is around 10-12 months.....i will do blood work before , and every 2 months to see whats happening.....my cycle will be around 16-18 weeks 500mg test enanthate, 600mg eq and 400 tren enanthate ( tren will run for first 10-12 weeks ) and at the end add anavar or winstrol at 40-50mg a day, still thinking about kick start and was considering some sarms.....

100-200mcg of t3 is a high dose but not t4 ...i am gonna take 100mcg right after waking up with my 4-6iu of hgh divided doses to the end which is around 10-12 months.....i will do blood work before , and every 2 months to see whats happening.....my cycle will be around 16-18 weeks 500mg test enanthate, 600mg eq and 400 tren enanthate ( tren will run for first 10-12 weeks ) and at the end add anavar or winstrol at 40-50mg a day, still thinking about kick start and was considering some sarms.....

how many cycles you ran so far brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of thyroid hormones, the idea of messing with my thyroid is just scary to me. But if you know what you're doing then I obviously can't stop you.

since last 5-6 years i do one cycle a year but 8-12 weeks long ...this time i i want to run it for longer since i had longer break since last cycle ...last time i played a bit with 2 weeks on and 4 weeks off and repeat is 3 times and had pretty good results ....before when i was younger i use to do 2 a year one during winter for bulking 8-12 weeks and one just before summer 6-8 weeks long for cutting.....after this longer that i plan to do now , i will take more time off and do one every 2 years.....

since last 5-6 years i do one cycle a year but 8-12 weeks long ...this time i i want to run it for longer since i had longer break since last cycle ...last time i played a bit with 2 weeks on and 4 weeks off and repeat is 3 times and had pretty good results ....before when i was younger i use to do 2 a year one during winter for bulking 8-12 weeks and one just before summer 6-8 weeks long for cutting.....after this longer that i plan to do now , i will take more time off and do one every 2 years.....

What are your stats again??? HT/WT/BF???

I mean I tend to agree with dosing t4 during hgh use, but never t3. T4 is essentially harmless due to it needing to be converted by the body into t3. You can load up on t4 and your body will convert what it needs. Here's an article on this subject... some may respectfully disagree on this point but I know that I personally run t4 on hgh, but am not a supporter of t3 usage

Edit: https://thinksteroids.com/articles/thyroid-hormone-growth-hormone/

I understand this is a meso thread, but this article (among others) are informative and accurate.

I mean I tend to agree with dosing t4 during hgh use, but never t3. T4 is essentially harmless due to it needing to be converted by the body into t3. You can load up on t4 and your body will convert what it needs. Here's an article on this subject... some may respectfully disagree on this point but I know that I personally run t4 on hgh, but am not a supporter of t3 usage

Edit: https://thinksteroids.com/articles/thyroid-hormone-growth-hormone/

I understand this is a meso thread, but this article (among others) are informative and accurate.

Very interesting bro. thanks for sharing

Very interesting bro. thanks for sharing

Of course. Like I said I'm not really a supporter of messing with thyroid activity either, but in this case regarding hgh usage I agree with t4 supplementation

Of course. Like I said I'm not really a supporter of messing with thyroid activity either, but in this case regarding hgh usage I agree with t4 supplementation
I agree...I'be been using HGH for ten years... the last 2 years supplementing with T4
Those that know me..know that I'm fanatical about doing blood work
Before suppilmenting my HGH with T4 ... my levels T4 levels were always low.. since supplementing ...my T4 is mid range normal

great article...this is my way of thinking about T4 with hgh ....and like you said many ppl are against it but it really help at a dose 100mcg its great addition to hgh

I think you need to be more concerned with insulin resistance with long term HGH use than your thyroid. Just my 2 cents...

Top Bottom