napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T4 or T3 with hgh??

nscyzory

Hi guys
I heard so many different opinions about taking t3 or t4 on hgh cycle? what is right and more beneficial? From what i know the right way is to take T4 at around 100-200mcg a day but i want to hear your opinions...Thanks a lot

Dude fucking with your thyroid and going hypothyroid is/should be a major 'fuck no'. I've gone into great expanse about this before in other threads so I wont elaborate. I'm just gonna say "NO" on T3/T4.

so you saying taking hgh will not have negative effects on thyroids? from my understanding if you take mild dose of t4 100mcg a day your t4 is not depleted and can convert it to t3 .....i may be wrong thats why i am here asking this questions.....but i am pretty sure running hgh for a year at 4-6iu will have some negative effects on thyroids......

so you saying taking hgh will not have negative effects on thyroids? from my understanding if you take mild dose of t4 100mcg a day your t4 is not depleted and can convert it to t3 .....i may be wrong thats why i am here asking this questions.....but i am pretty sure running hgh for a year at 4-6iu will have some negative effects on thyroids......
Complete bro science bro. No different than people saying you need thyroid meds while on tren....you don't. There's no way in hell I'd fuck with my thyroid and use that shit, not to mention it's catabolic and eats muscle

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i dont get it i think taking hgh for long time will have negative effects on your thyroids and then u " fuck with them" but taking t4 will just help you .....I know t3 is no go but t4 will have many benefits.....hgh alone will slow down ur thyroid output...

Last edited:
i dont get it i think taking hgh for long time will have negative effects on your thyroids and then u " fuck with them" but taking t4 will just help you .....I know t3 is no go but t4 will have many benefits.....hgh alone will slow down ur thyroid output...

You asked, look at RickRock's avatar he's 110% on point, look at mine I'm like 77% as far as where I'd like to be... if you're more aesthetic and statuesque than him, or bigger than me... by all means advise us. Point is YOU asked, WE replied with our experience and vantage points. If you wanna cramp up and lose muscle and strength behind a cut and potentially ruin yourself have at it broham. You won't make gains on this shit, and what/if gains you might make will have a heavy toll on your body.

Hypothyroid, or Graves disease (how it usually manifests) is muscle dysfunction, it decreases strength and increases general feelings of tiredness. The cause of this, and possibly your feelings of weakness in your arms and legs, can be found at the cellular level. Several studies on humans and on animals have demonstrated that high thyroid levels are associated with lower glycogen content, decreased activity of certain oxidative enzymes, changes in the composition of muscle fibers, more pronounced phosphocreatine depletion and a decrease in pH during various muscle contractions. What's interesting to note is that muscle atrophy, or a decrease in muscle mass, is a component of the myopathy associated with the hyperthyroid condition. What all this means to you is that if you have a normal thyroid gland, taking exogenous thyroid hormones can decrease your performance in the gym and cause muscle weakness and even result in muscle loss. Don't be that guy. You seem sold on it so whatever... your body not mine.

ok maybe i should of added that i am gonna be on test tren and eq also , but my question was only about adding t4.....maybe this will help, also i am doing blood work this week so will see how everything is looking....

Dude whatever you run is your business. I'm against T3/T4 use whatsoever. Like I said, you seem sold on the idea and like your looking for an okay to run it... not from me bro.

t3 is way more powerful than t4 for fat loss, however, just as powerful for muscle loss aswell, so keep that in mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well bro, I told you my thoughts but you sound convinced so go for it. Good luck

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Kai told you that you should take it? Specialty you? This is getting better and better.

Yes i talk to him every day , we work out at the same gym Coliseum in Middle Village Queen NY and i spoke to him about it today , he said while on heavy cycle i should , alone not to take it ......maybe i am new here to the forum but i also know what i am doing.....i signed up to few different forums and there are different opinions about this topic ....lots of ppl are for it and lots against......just wanted to hear more opinions

Yes i talk to him every day , we work out at the same gym Coliseum in Middle Village Queen NY and i spoke to him about it today , he said while on heavy cycle i should , alone not to take it ......maybe i am new here to the forum but i also know what i am doing.....i signed up to few different forums and there are different opinions about this topic ....lots of ppl are for it and lots against......just wanted to hear more opinions

heavy cycle , maybe, because heavy cycles will drop your thyroid hormones . but i highly doubt he recommended that to you, what cycle are you running

just read test tren and eq? dude you serious? you don't need thyroid hormones for that cycle

Top Bottom