napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS - Capsule recomendation?

kazajo

Hi ALl,

First, thank you to Dylan and all the people here for all the valuable information in this forum. I’m 42 with many years training consistent. I did two cycles with prohormones in the past. This time I want to run a SARM Bulk cycle. I know umbrella labs and sarms4sale is highly recommended, my real question is I want to do it taking capsules not liquid or powder. Can you guys recommend me a good source please?

Blessings for all!

Hi ALl,

First, thank you to Dylan and all the people here for all the valuable information in this forum. I’m 42 with many years training consistent. I did two cycles with prohormones in the past. This time I want to run a SARM Bulk cycle. I know umbrella labs and sarms4sale is highly recommended, my real question is I want to do it taking capsules not liquid or powder. Can you guys recommend me a good source please?

Blessings for all!
i would go with the sarms gels at Umbrella Labs

Dylan hooked you up! Only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.

I love the SARMS gels and have been using them ever since they first came out with them at Umbrella Labs!

Hi ALl,

Blessings for all!
so get empty gel caps and put umbrella liquid into the gels

Top Bottom