napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD and mk677 dosage PILL FORM

Cocopiny

Hey guys quick one;

Got myself some Sarms.

I’m wondering if the dosage protocols are different for these if they are in pill form instead of liquid.

My lgd4033 is dosed at 12MG/pill and mk677 is at 25mg/pill. Does this sound about right?

From what I’ve seen on here I want to keep mk677 at 25mg/d and lgd at 10-20mg/d. Does less of it metabolise in pill form= I need to take more?

Also could/should I take more/increase dose after 4 weeks on each. Why is it 25mg for mk677 the universal recommendation I don’t understand this?

For testosterone based steroidal compounds like dbol online research recommends 20 for biginners, 50 for intermediate 70 for advanced and 100+ for the biggest of boys. Why in the world do all websites just universally say 10mg for lgd and 25mg for mk677, can you body not absorb more than that? I’m a big boy I’m looking to get huge if 25mg is the standard dose I’d think to start on that. 3 weeks in go up to 50mg and last 2 weeks (8 weeks total) do 75mg? I do a similar thing with oral steroids and it has worked great

we dont "create" the optimal dosage man.. that is determined over time by trial and error, based on studies, results and side effect occurrence.. you can run it however you like, just understand that recommended doses are not just "made up" by us or anyone else, they are tested over time.. so you do whatever you want, however you want, just understand the higher you go over max recommended doses, you are going to incur consequence.. mk677, for example, can cause major hyperglycemia when you start getting above the 25 mg threshold, as ldg4033, over 10 mg will start to incur heavier suppression and possible other issues on your organs etc.. so like i said, do whatever you want, but understand there is a consequence to it

we dont "create" the optimal dosage man.. that is determined over time by trial and error, based on studies, results and side effect occurrence.. you can run it however you like, just understand that recommended doses are not just "made up" by us or anyone else, they are tested over time.. so you do whatever you want, however you want, just understand the higher you go over max recommended doses, you are going to incur consequence.. mk677, for example, can cause major hyperglycemia when you start getting above the 25 mg threshold, as ldg4033, over 10 mg will start to incur heavier suppression and possible other issues on your organs etc.. so like i said, do whatever you want, but understand there is a consequence to it
Thank you so much Dylan as always very informative.

Side question, ( this could be unrelated) does this mean I should be eating incredibly clean on mk677? My main goal rn is to get as big as possible (so I’m eating A LOT of carbs and cals) and am using it for the hunger increase mainly. Insulin is often used by bodybuilders to get glucose into muscles faster and more, is mk677 the inverse of this and surely that’s horrible for muscle building. I feel like I’m missing something/gap in my physiology knowledge?

Side note btw absolutely rediculious. Took 25mg yesterday and have eaten no less than 6k calories today and STILL HUNGRY. It has not only met but exceeded my expectations.

Thank you so much Dylan as always very informative.

Side question, ( this could be unrelated) does this mean I should be eating incredibly clean on mk677? My main goal rn is to get as big as possible (so I’m eating A LOT of carbs and cals) and am using it for the hunger increase mainly. Insulin is often used by bodybuilders to get glucose into muscles faster and more, is mk677 the inverse of this and surely that’s horrible for muscle building. I feel like I’m missing something/gap in my physiology knowledge?

Side note btw absolutely rediculious. Took 25mg yesterday and have eaten no less than 6k calories today and STILL HUNGRY. It has not only met but exceeded my expectations.
I would eat clean no matter what you are taking bro

Top Bottom