napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tennis Elbow

Bobert

Hello everyone, I really need some help with a nagging injury. . I’m 44 years old, 6’1” 170 lbs.. lean athletic build. I returned to lifting weights last year.. doing 3 days per week at F45 group fitness. All was going great until tennis elbow crept up on me. So I quit F45 at 3 months in, and have had it ever since.. going on 16 months now. I can’t get rid of it becasue I obviously have to use my arms and twist my wrists for everyday home tasks like cutting food, using a garden hose, etc… even though I have “rested” from lifting heavy objects and repetitive exercises with weights.

A few months ago I ran 500 mcg/day of BPC157 for one month with no relief. The following month I ran 500 mcg/day BPC157 per day, plus 5 mg TB500/week (spread out daily) with some relief, but nowhere near fully healed. Along with the BPC157 + TB500 for this particular month, I took MK677 for about 4 days, until I could not handle the lethargy that it caused any longer past those 4 days. It was unbearable, as simply going to get groceries seemed almost impossible. All three of these peptides/MK677 came from Peptide Sciences. Even when I took the MK677 at night, I would wake up at 3 am and lose 4 hours of sleep. I can’t have that. And of course when I took it in the morning, it made me lethargic. I have read on some forums that Peptide Sciences brand is garbage (after the fact that I bought it)… could this be why the MK677 made me so tired during the day and kept me awake at night?

I want to get rid of the elbow pain and heal this thing once and for all so that I can, at the very least, do my prescribed physical therapy with success in order to properly restrengthen the elbow tendons. I’m scheduled to begin my PT sessions a couple of weeks from now, so I want to be ready.

I have read on some forums that Umbrella Labs is the way to go as far as brand. Should I stick with this brand only, or do you recommend and other brands? If I do another cycle of BPC157 + TB500. Is there any other SARM or peptide you recommend I stack? Should I try Ostarine, LGD 4033, CJC 1295, or Ipamorelin? Obviously I don’t want cancer or diabetes, so I’d prefer to stay away from anything that contributes to that.

I eat super clean and avoid processed foods, and I have a blood glucose monitor to ensure I’m not tipping myself into high levels when running something like MK677.

I would greatly appreciate any advice, thank you!

I have made a point lately when it comes to not taking shots at other companies but Peptide Sciences does have negative feedback out there about their products. They do extremely well with marketing but they do not even offer COA's on their products, which does sound alarms for a company of their size. Now, tennis elbow is a tricky injury as it does require rest more so than anything but the healing sarms and peptides should certainly help to treat it. I would look at Umbrella Labs, certainly the best quality out there. Everything comes with COA's and they product their own products. With MK677, you would want to dose it strictly at night and the lethargy will pass however you may want to also try to lower the dose if it happens again... Once again, I DO NOT like to throw stones at other companies, but you also saw the feedback out there so i would definitely try to go with Umbrella Labs... Here is the best sarms and peptides healing stack that I can recommend

SARMS AND PEPTIDES HEALING AND RECOVERY STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides check out
https://umbrellalabs.is or https://researchchemicals.co/

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 BPC-157 250 - 500 MCG per day
1-8 TB-500 First 4-6 weeks, 5-20 MG per week split into 5 MG doses then maintenance at 5 MG once per week

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Mk-677 25 mg day

Thank you. Are the number ranges (1-12, etc) listed before each peptide/SARM in weeks or months?

Also, since Umbrella does not carry MK677, do you recommend research chemicals or domestic-supply? Or any other brands? Thanks

on another note physical therapy to strengthen whatever rarely does a thing

we ALREADY as lifters are strong, that isn't what we need

the reality is we need to improve our mobility and flexibility and we also have to learn what deloading is. overuse injuries are a major problem and when you keep pounding away the issue becomes chronic

Hello everyone, I really need some help with a nagging injury. . I’m 44 years old, 6’1” 170 lbs.. lean athletic build. I returned to lifting weights last year.. doing 3 days per week at F45 group fitness. All was going great until tennis elbow crept up on me. So I quit F45 at 3 months in, and have had it ever since.. going on 16 months now. I can’t get rid of it becasue I obviously have to use my arms and twist my wrists for everyday home tasks like cutting food, using a garden hose, etc… even though I have “rested” from lifting heavy objects and repetitive exercises with weights.

A few months ago I ran 500 mcg/day of BPC157 for one month with no relief. The following month I ran 500 mcg/day BPC157 per day, plus 5 mg TB500/week (spread out daily) with some relief, but nowhere near fully healed. Along with the BPC157 + TB500 for this particular month, I took MK677 for about 4 days, until I could not handle the lethargy that it caused any longer past those 4 days. It was unbearable, as simply going to get groceries seemed almost impossible. All three of these peptides/MK677 came from Peptide Sciences. Even when I took the MK677 at night, I would wake up at 3 am and lose 4 hours of sleep. I can’t have that. And of course when I took it in the morning, it made me lethargic. I have read on some forums that Peptide Sciences brand is garbage (after the fact that I bought it)… could this be why the MK677 made me so tired during the day and kept me awake at night?

I want to get rid of the elbow pain and heal this thing once and for all so that I can, at the very least, do my prescribed physical therapy with success in order to properly restrengthen the elbow tendons. I’m scheduled to begin my PT sessions a couple of weeks from now, so I want to be ready.

I have read on some forums that Umbrella Labs is the way to go as far as brand. Should I stick with this brand only, or do you recommend and other brands? If I do another cycle of BPC157 + TB500. Is there any other SARM or peptide you recommend I stack? Should I try Ostarine, LGD 4033, CJC 1295, or Ipamorelin? Obviously I don’t want cancer or diabetes, so I’d prefer to stay away from anything that contributes to that.

I eat super clean and avoid processed foods, and I have a blood glucose monitor to ensure I’m not tipping myself into high levels when running something like MK677.

I would greatly appreciate any advice, thank you!
Bpc and tb are great

I have made a point lately when it comes to not taking shots at other companies but Peptide Sciences does have negative feedback out there about their products. They do extremely well with marketing but they do not even offer COA's on their products, which does sound alarms for a company of their size. Now, tennis elbow is a tricky injury as it does require rest more so than anything but the healing sarms and peptides should certainly help to treat it. I would look at Umbrella Labs, certainly the best quality out there. Everything comes with COA's and they product their own products. With MK677, you would want to dose it strictly at night and the lethargy will pass however you may want to also try to lower the dose if it happens again... Once again, I DO NOT like to throw stones at other companies, but you also saw the feedback out there so i would definitely try to go with Umbrella Labs... Here is the best sarms and peptides healing stack that I can recommend

SARMS AND PEPTIDES HEALING AND RECOVERY STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides check out
https://umbrellalabs.is or https://researchchemicals.co/

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 BPC-157 250 - 500 MCG per day
1-8 TB-500 First 4-6 weeks, 5-20 MG per week split into 5 MG doses then maintenance at 5 MG once per week

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Mk-677 25 mg day
Great cycle!

Umbrella labs or RVS would be a great way to go.

Dylan has you covered on the healing stack protocol. I would recommend the same

Top Bottom