napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tennis Elbow

I greatly appreciate all of the feedback folks. I have heard BPC157 and TB500 are systemic and should be injected into some stomach fat. I also see one reply above stating to try BPC directly into the injury. What are everyone else’s thoughts on this?

I will give this a try. Do you use a clip or anything to pinch the skin over the injury site? Or how do you do it?

Or can also go with Research Chemicals. Both are great.
Thanks for the recommendations. So I found MK677 on domestic-supply. It is by Spectre Labs and it is 15 mg 90 tabs. Is this the correct one? If so, I'll get it. I was hoping to stick with a 12.5 mg capsule. I could not find 12.5 mg capsules/tabs on domestic-supply. Also, when I google "research chemicals mk677", the first result is Biosynth.com. Is this the correct site?

Thanks for the recommendations. So I found MK677 on domestic-supply. It is by Spectre Labs and it is 15 mg 90 tabs. Is this the correct one? If so, I'll get it. I was hoping to stick with a 12.5 mg capsule. I could not find 12.5 mg capsules/tabs on domestic-supply. Also, when I google "research chemicals mk677", the first result is Biosynth.com. Is this the correct site?
This is what you want. https://researchchemicals.co/product/mk-677-ibutamoren-nutrobal-capsules/

Nutrobal can make you a bit tired but not like you are describing. Something doesn't seem right. I definitely recommend Umbrella Labs or RCS for your next order.

Thanks for your input. I will toss the PS MK677 I previously purchased/used, and will give the RCS brand a try and will be glad to report back my experience. COAs/triple tested purity standards at least let me know that it is legit.

Thanks for your input. I will toss the PS MK677 I previously purchased/used, and will give the RCS brand a try and will be glad to report back my experience. COAs/triple tested purity standards at least let me know that it is legit.
yes it is as legit as you can find... keep us updated on everything

Top Bottom