napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T4 or T3 with hgh??

Having thyroid numbers that are off can lead to insulin resistance. I believe these are connected.
Good to know bro... I'll do some research on that. Sounds interesting.

I'm on an HGH break right now. I was running it for 6 months and I noticed I started getting lethargic after high carb meals... More so than usual. My blood sugar checks out fine though.

T4 with hgh is no secret and there are some good articles about it . I did a 9 month run hgh with t4 at 100 mcg a day and my thyroid came back mid range perfect and never moved when I got off either . There is a purpose for it . I saw one poster advising against it and he can't even afford to run a round of hgh. Keep doing your homework. Buen is right on the money on this one .

Agreed. My numbers are right in range at 100mcg. Glad I'm not the only one

Who carries t4 on this forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pharma Lady has T3, T3+T4... I'm going to ask her why she doesn't carry T4 only. Maybe she will... A few people have asked me already.

@pharmalady

I started at 50mcg...was using 100 mcg for a year and 9 months ago upped it to 150mcg which seems to be my sweet spot
Thanks for explaining this in simple terms because that article made my brain hurt.

Haha. Yeah it is very technical but essentially it breaks down to a suppression of natural t4 which needs to be supplemented.
I just came off a 6 month run of HGH @ 4ius I'm wondering if my T4 is low.

Little is known about this subject and I don't know if the article touched on it or not...
But it is SPECULATED that there is something in the bodies action of converting T4 to T3
that aids in the effectiveness of HGH....that the body has a greater need for T4 while using HGH
Again...this is therory based mainly on antidotal evidence

Little is known about this subject and I don't know if the article touched on it or not...
But it is SPECULATED that there is something in the bodies action of converting T4 to T3
that aids in the effectiveness of HGH....that the body has a greater need for T4 while using HGH
Again...this is therory based mainly on antidotal evidence

That's basically what the article states.... the efficacy of hgh is greatened when supplemented with hgh. I don't know if I fully buy that... but I know that when any of my levels are low I'd like to try and bring them back into normal range whenever possible

Pharma Lady has T3, T3+T4... I'm going to ask her why she doesn't carry T4 only. Maybe she will... A few people have asked me already.

@pharmalady

Yea that'd be great I have her t3 but I'm not interested in running that . She threw it in as a extra on my first order .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you guys check your Thyroid? Do you order a specific test on private md labs?

Top Bottom