1-10 caber .25 mg e3d

pct 11-14

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks alot Dylan.
Dylan what about winstrol? Should I not add that as well.

50 mg man, same as always... are you sure you know what you are doing... this might be too much for you to be running... thats a very very basic question

Hi Dylan.. I have acne on my forehead due to the cycle I ran from June to 1st week of August, after completing my PCT I had an acne breakout. I have visited a dermatologist n I'm taking reducar isotretinoin. The acne has reduced can I start my cutting cycle as my competition is in Dec or should I wait till the acne clears.

Hi Dylan, when I run a cycle in like few days time I start getting serve back pain and once I'm off the cycle the pain is gone. this happened to me when I took my bulking cycle in may n now I'm on a cutting cycle n getting back pain.. is this common while taking steriods

with oral steroids, yes it is common and then you would need taurine supplementation for the back pumps

with oral steroids, yes it is common and then you would need taurine supplementation for the back pumps

At the moment I'm not taking any orals just winstrol,tren n test proponaite but the lower back is giving me a terrible pain/ pump. I will add taurine supplement for the pump

Hi Dylan, I'm 8 days out for my men's physique competition.. and I have started my cutting cycle on 18th Oct n completed 6 weeks n also taking winstrol as a finisher and it's my 5th week of taking winstrol. I would like to know if I can continue taking tren acce, masterone, test prop n winstrol even during my peak week or should I stop before the competition. So far my stats is age 35, b/f 7, weight 70kg n muscle mass 62. Is this fine or should I increase my cardio as well.

Hi Dylan, I'm 8 days out for my men's physique competition.. and I have started my cutting cycle on 18th Oct n completed 6 weeks n also taking winstrol as a finisher and it's my 5th week of taking winstrol. I would like to know if I can continue taking tren acce, masterone, test prop n winstrol even during my peak week or should I stop before the competition. So far my stats is age 35, b/f 7, weight 70kg n muscle mass 62. Is this fine or should I increase my cardio as well.

It doesnt matter dude u can continue or stop

Hi dylan, just got done with my competition yesterday i.e 10th dec.. N i placed 10th in male fitness model out of 54 participants. Thank u for ur guidance. Dylan i will b stopping my cutting cycle as my show is over just did 6 weeks.. N will start my pct. I wanted to know if i can start a GH cycle? Pleaselet me know if thats k to do...my stats - 166cm, 155lbs, b/f 10%

come on bro, the fact that you even ask that is quite concerning... you tell me you have been binge eating and then want to know why you gained weight? i mean, are you serious right now with that?

Top Bottom