napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stopped S4 as scared of blindness

Hi Dylan can a woman take mk2866 under the below circumstances.
1. During her monthly cycle.
2. Along with her contraceptive pills.
3. If she has thyroid & PCOS
I know it's fine during her cycle and also should pose no interaction issues with birth control or any thyroid meds at all. Many women on both birth control and thyroid meds have used sarms without issue

Hi dylan, I have completed my 8 weeks cycle right know in my last PCT week. I started off with body weight 147 lbs n right know I am 156.52 lbs.
Dylan my show is on 9 the Dec and 12 weeks off cycle ends on 29th oct. so when should I start my cutting cycle and should I do a bridge?

Hi dylan, I have completed my 8 weeks cycle right know in my last PCT week. I started off with body weight 147 lbs n right know I am 156.52 lbs.
Dylan my show is on 9 the Dec and 12 weeks off cycle ends on 29th oct. so when should I start my cutting cycle and should I do a bridge?
im confused... were you not just running a sarms only cycle? how could you run a bridge if you never used steroids? im lost here...

im confused... were you not just running a sarms only cycle? how could you run a bridge if you never used steroids? im lost here...

I was running a sarms cycle which ended in April. since I have a men's physique show in Dec 9th I wanted to gain some muscles and since the time frame was short u suggested me to run 8 week of test prop 100mg eod, npp 100mg eod, 12.5mg aromasin eod, dostinex .5 e3d & Tbol 1-6 week and I have started this cycle on 15th May n currently in my last PCT week. So now would like ur advice as to when I can start the cutting cycle or do I run a sarms bridge

I was running a sarms cycle which ended in April. since I have a men's physique show in Dec 9th I wanted to gain some muscles and since the time frame was short u suggested me to run 8 week of test prop 100mg eod, npp 100mg eod, 12.5mg aromasin eod, dostinex .5 e3d & Tbol 1-6 week and I have started this cycle on 15th May n currently in my last PCT week. So now would like ur advice as to when I can start the cutting cycle or do I run a sarms bridge

Hi Dylan please help on the above

As far as a steroid cycle goes you need appropriate time off which is as much time as you were on including pct....so a cycle is out of the question for a while.

However, you are fine to start a sarms bridge once pct is complete

do you want a sarms cutting stack layout? also, dude, i just had surgery yesterday so im doing my best, you dont need to post at me multiple times... i shouldnt even be on here doing anything right now, im supposed to be in bed

do you want a sarms cutting stack layout? also, dude, i just had surgery yesterday so im doing my best, you dont need to post at me multiple times... i shouldnt even be on here doing anything right now, im supposed to be in bed

Sorry Dylan, hope u doing fine n have a speedy recovery.
Yes Dylan a sarms cutting stack and also a layout of the cutting cycle to run. Thank u so much really appreciate ur help.

Sorry Dylan, hope u doing fine n have a speedy recovery.
Yes Dylan a sarms cutting stack and also a layout of the cutting cycle to run. Thank u so much really appreciate ur help.
here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi dylan.. my mens physique qualification competition is on 9th dec and jan is the final round during bodypower india 2018. So can you please give me a cutting cycle layout. thanks.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…
I have been on a bulking cycle of test prop, npp n tbol ran this for 8 weeks with 4 weeks PCT. I completed this cycle in August.( This cycle layout was given by u which I followed)

My goal is currently looking to step on stage fr a men's physique show in Dec. I have been working out for the past 7 to 8 years. My stats I'm 35 years/165cm/156lbs/10%fat.

I have been on a bulking cycle of test prop, npp n tbol ran this for 8 weeks with 4 weeks PCT. I completed this cycle in August.( This cycle layout was given by u which I followed)

My goal is currently looking to step on stage fr a men's physique show in Dec. I have been working out for the past 7 to 8 years. My stats I'm 35 years/165cm/156lbs/10%fat.
have you ever used tren?

Hi dylan.. my mens physique qualification competition is on 9th dec and jan is the final round during bodypower india 2018. So can you please give me a cutting cycle layout. thanks.

Test, Tren, and Masteron with winstrol finisher is a good cutting and prep cycle but Tren is for advanced users and I don't know your experience

Test, Tren, and Masteron with winstrol finisher is a good cutting and prep cycle but Tren is for advanced users and I don't know your experience

I have done just 2 cycles. The 1st 2016 just test enhante n the 2 nd cycle in may 2017 (test prop,npp n tbol for 8 weeks) so Dylan could u plz provide the dosing and should I be using aromasin n dostinex as well?

1-10 test prop 100 mg eod
1-10 mast prop 200 mg eod
1-10 tren ace 100 mg eod
1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 caber .25 mg e3d

pct 11-14

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom