napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stopped S4 as scared of blindness

thanks a million dylan.. What are the doseage i should be running for test prop, npp and tbol?
2. The SARMS bridge i should be starting soon after the PCT of my 8 weeks bulking cycle?
3. What SARMS bridge to order from SARMSX.com?
4. For the cutting cycle what doseage should i run for test prop, tren, masteron, gw & S4?
5. Should i be taking aromasin EOD & dostinex e3d while im running the 8 weeks bulking cycle & cutting cycle?

Hi dylan, I will be starting my bulking cycle on 14/05/17 can you suggest the doseage for test prop, npp and Tbol. should i be taking aromasin 12.5mg eod & dostinex .5mg e3d while i run the 8 week cycle?

test prop and npp 100 mg eod and tbol 60 mg day... i would add in lgd and rad140... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

you are getting WAY too far ahead of yourself planning a cutting cycle after your bridge already... SLOW DOWN and focus on what you are doing now man... seriously..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

1-12 test prop 100 mg eod
1-12 npp 100 mg eod
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 dostinex .5 mg e3d
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

for your bridge, WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS?

Thanks dylan... as i was telling you that my competition is in dec 17 and jan 2018 and since im running late you advice to run a 8 week cycle of test prop, npp & tbol with lgd and rad140, then you said to pct and run a sarms bridge taking you into a cutting cycle... another 8 week cutting cycle.. test, tren, masteron, gw501516 and s4....

Thanks dylan... as i was telling you that my competition is in dec 17 and jan 2018 and since im running late you advice to run a 8 week cycle of test prop, npp & tbol with lgd and rad140, then you said to pct and run a sarms bridge taking you into a cutting cycle... another 8 week cutting cycle.. test, tren, masteron, gw501516 and s4....
them we simply cut this to 8 weeks, no an issue... everything stays the same on dosing... what are your goals from the bridge so i can give you the proper layout

Dylan my show is on 9th dec and 10th jan 2018 so i will be prepping for these 2 shows and since i will be running a shorter ester and start on 14th may i will finish the 8 week + 4 weeks PCT = 12 weeks cycle on August 3rd and time off of 12 weeks end on Oct 26th. So should i go directly into the cutting cycle or do a SARMS bridge and then do a cutting cycle

Dylan my show is on 9th dec and 10th jan 2018 so i will be prepping for these 2 shows and since i will be running a shorter ester and start on 14th may i will finish the 8 week + 4 weeks PCT = 12 weeks cycle on August 3rd and time off of 12 weeks end on Oct 26th. So should i go directly into the cutting cycle or do a SARMS bridge and then do a cutting cycle
im lost here... you start your bridge RIGHT WHEN YOU COMPLETE YOUR BULKING CYCLE... we already went over this bro... i cant keep repeating myself, i have too many questions to answer... im trying so hard to help you here but you are making it too difficult for me...

thank you dylan... i was looking for aromasin but its very difficult to get in dubai (UAE) as pharmacy does not keep stock (no idea why) the pharmacy also gave me an alternative of letrozole.. is this k to take?

Ohhk the person from where I got my salt gave me nandrolone deconate instead of npp and I took a shot of nandrolone deconate 100mg.. should I switch to npp n return the nandrolone deconate since I'm running a 8 week cycle

Ohhk the person from where I got my salt gave me nandrolone deconate instead of npp and I took a shot of nandrolone deconate 100mg.. should I switch to npp n return the nandrolone deconate since I'm running a 8 week cycle
bro for fucks sake, you cannot use deca on an 8 week cycle... of course you need npp... bro, why are using steroids when you dont know these basic answers? i really dont feel comfortable advising you to use steroids at all if you dont even know the difference between the two and the basic facts of either... you are going to royally fuck yourself up

Bro I'm sooo sorry I'm a rookie in this but ur help is awesome n thank u.. I have ordered fr npp n will b getting it by tomorrow

Top Bottom