napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stopped S4 as scared of blindness

Bro I'm sooo sorry I'm a rookie in this but ur help is awesome n thank u.. I have ordered fr npp n will b getting it by tomorrow
if you are a rookie you should not be using deca, nor npp whatsoever! is this your first cycle?

A year n half back I just ran testoterone​ enhante for 12 weeks and after that I never ran any cycle.

Last edited:
you better be very very careful, thats all im saying because you dont have a clue what you are doing.. you need to do a lot more of YOUR OWN research before you start using npp... i have several videos i have done it but you seriously dont have any inkling of what you are doing and thats how people get hurt

you better be very very careful, thats all im saying because you dont have a clue what you are doing.. you need to do a lot more of YOUR OWN research before you start using npp... i have several videos i have done it but you seriously dont have any inkling of what you are doing and thats how people get hurt

Yes Dylan I will be very careful and follow ur layout of dosing u have given and will keep u posted on my progress. I have seen most of ur videos n read on npp as well.

Yes Dylan I will be very careful and follow ur layout of dosing u have given and will keep u posted on my progress. I have seen most of ur videos n read on npp as well.
sounds good... just make sure to ask when you do not FOR SURE know the answers to what you are doing

Dylan, i get some headache (head pressure) is this common while on a cycle and how to avoid it..
bro, just because you have a headache does not mean its cycle related... you do realize that you could get a headache at anytime right? i have a headache right now... that doesnt mean its cycle related... you can think that every single little thing you have that goes wrong relates... if your blood pressure is elevated, that could cause it but bro, don't be a hypochondriac... you have to relax

Hi Dylan a quick update I started off at 68 kg now I'm 74 kg with muscle. Now the problem I'm facing bloating in my belly which I think is because of the caloric intake.
I am consuming 2992 calories. Carbs 374, protein 224 & fats 66gms. Is this the right diet or should I reduce the carbs n up my protein

i cant answer that when i have no clue what your maintenance is but you are need to switch your ratios... your carbs are too high... you should be 50-55% protein, 30-35% carbs and 10-15% fats

bro, you are eating 800 calories over maintenance... what exactly do you expect?? i gave you the split to run??? good lord! are you listening to me??? this is so frustrating... i take the time to type out exactly how to run it, said 15 was the max on fat then you ask if you should do it at 20?? man...

Just the title of this thread is disturbing.How does it go from "vision sides" to "absolute blindness"?LOL it's like the telephone game we played when we were kids.

I'll tell you straight out the vision sides are no joke.My night vision at 100mgs was pretty much BLIND but that's about it.I got ripped AF.Hardness through the roof & vascularity looked like a road map.The best thing is all the vision sides passed within 5-7 days after being off & I KEPT ALL my gains from it.

bro, you are eating 800 calories over maintenance... what exactly do you expect?? i gave you the split to run??? good lord! are you listening to me??? this is so frustrating... i take the time to type out exactly how to run it, said 15 was the max on fat then you ask if you should do it at 20?? man...
Sorry Dylan , will do a 55/30/15

Hi Dylan can a woman take mk2866 under the below circumstances.
1. During her monthly cycle.
2. Along with her contraceptive pills.
3. If she has thyroid & PCOS

3. If she has thyroid & PCOS[/QUOTE]

3. If she has thyroid & PCOS
[/QUOTE]

Bump... Good question. I don't think this poses as an issue at all but I'm sure you'll have a straight answer soon enough.

Top Bottom