napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMSX Experience

GUV

So...wanted to detail my very new and recent experience ordering sarms from Sarmsx.

I suppose I'm like a certain percentage of the people lurking or reading this forum from all over the world. I have never considered using Sarms before, and after a lot of research and reading decided to give it a go. Of course, having never done anything like this before there is always a level of doubt, a worry that the order will be confiscated, worry that the product isn't exactly as so many people claim.

With all that in mind I bit the bullet and placed a small order, to test the waters. Well, what a great experience. Exceeded my expectations.

The ordering was process was flawless.
The email confirmation and updates were instant and regular.
The parcel tracking easy and accurate.
I'm in Australia, and from when I placed the order to delivery in my mailbox, 9 business days !!!
Sealed unmarked bottles all look as expected.

So my experience was 9.5/10. Why not a 10? I was emailed a day or so after my order to state I had to be charged slightly more in shipping. Not a biggie, but would be perfect if the shipping calculator was more accurate.

Apologies if this has been written before, I couldn't find this level of info when searching, but wanted to put it out there that ordering Sarms from SarmsX is no different to ordering anything "normal" online. So far so good, and all I'm limited to is trying to find more $$ to order more.

I start using them Monday when my new training program commences.

So...wanted to detail my very new and recent experience ordering sarms from Sarmsx.

I suppose I'm like a certain percentage of the people lurking or reading this forum from all over the world. I have never considered using Sarms before, and after a lot of research and reading decided to give it a go. Of course, having never done anything like this before there is always a level of doubt, a worry that the order will be confiscated, worry that the product isn't exactly as so many people claim.

With all that in mind I bit the bullet and placed a small order, to test the waters. Well, what a great experience. Exceeded my expectations.

I'm in Australia, and from when I placed the order to delivery in my mailbox, 9 business days !!!

So my experience was 9.5/10. Why not a 10? I was emailed a day or so after my order to state I had to be charged slightly more in shipping. Not a biggie, but would be perfect if the shipping calculator was more accurate.

Apologies if this has been written before, I couldn't find this level of info when searching, but wanted to put it out there that ordering Sarms from SarmsX is no different to ordering anything "normal" online. So far so good, and all I'm limited to is trying to find more $$ to order more.

thank you for the feedback bro! thats awesome to hear! especially with that quick of shipping to australia! im looking forward to hearing your results! keep us updated!

Thank you for providing that feedback brother. We really appreciate it! I'm glad you had such a great experience with sarmsx, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts about the products

That shipping turn around time is a standard of excellence. Their on the ball with that, and customer care is solid. Nice post bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

please make sure to keep us updated on your results moving forward... i am expecting big results for you

Top Bottom