napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pulsing Orals - 2 Weeks On, 2 Weeks Off (Good Idea or Bad Idea?)

LeHamburgular

I always get very lethargic on orals if I run them longer than four weeks. My favorites are TBol, Anavar, Winstrol, and Superdrol. I always run them daily with Test C at 200-250mg a week.

I understand that TBol, Anavar, and Winstrol can be run every day for 4-6 weeks, while Superdrol is best at 10mg a day for 3-4 weeks (If you can tolerate it). I really start to feel the lethargy on TBol, Anavar, and Winstrol around weeks four, five, and six; and I don’t feel like hitting that wall of exhaustion anymore.

I have decided to run my oral cycles every day for one full calendar month, and then take the following month off. Approximately 30 days on and 30 days off simply makes the most sense to me. This gives me the benefit of not over stressing my liver and then equal time off after dropping the oral.

Here’s my question:
What are your thoughts on “Pulsing” an oral for 15 days on and 15 days off instead?

Let’s say I was to run Winstrol for the month of August and then take September off. This will give me 31 days in a row on, and then 30 days in a row off. I fully understand this is a great method that is time tested and approved within the community (No overtaxation on my system unless I dose too high, enough time to build up in my system to see results, relatively stable blood levels, etc.)

Now (I’m just thinking aloud here)…

Let’s say I was to run Winstrol for both August and September. Beginning on August 1st, I would run it daily for 15 days and then take the next 16 days off. Beginning on Sept 1st, I would run it again every day for 15 days and then take the next 15 days off.

1. Same amount of time on and off.
2. Same amount of gear consumed.
3. Different method of administration.

Is this a good idea or a bad idea? This is not intended to be a stupid question. Instead, I’m really trying to think about this intelligently and I figured this is the best place to ask with some of the best minds in the business (@DylanGemelli). I’m trying to limit the stress that orals place on my liver and maximize the effects of the compounds I’m taking.

Thank you so much for your time and input!!

Please see attached screenshot for an example of my yearly training/gear cycling plan. The top one is oral pulsing while the bottom one is the standard “One month on, one month off.”

Not sure which one is the better option but both seem like a solid plan.

Thanks again!

Attachments

• IMG_7322.jpeg
    IMG_7322.jpeg
    658.3 KB · Views: 4
a lot of times you get lethargic on orals cause of the way they are hitting your liver

are you using n2guard with them?
Thanks for the reply!

I am. I have taken n2guard on three different oral cycles:

1. Test base at 200mg + Superdrol
2. Test base at 200mg + Winstrol
3. Test base at 200mg + TBol).

I have also taken NAC+TUDCA without n2guard on two different oral cycles:

1. Test base at 200mg + TBol
2. Test base at 200mg + Anavar

Every time I get to week five or six, I’m done.

- Anavar in particular makes me really tired when I try and go longer than four weeks.
- TBol I can tolerate for six weeks with no issues at all.
- I’ve never run Winstrol or Superdrol longer than four weeks.

I’m currently
- 6’1”
- 225lbs
- Roughly 15% body fat

Thank you for the insight and help!

Regardless of a problem being lethargy and the solution being n2guard, that’s not the point of my original question.

What I’m trying to figure out is the idea of cycling orals for two weeks on, two weeks off, and then repeat… I’m on TRT indefinitely now that I’m 40. Is the tried and tested “four weeks on, four weeks off, then repeat” a better solution for some reason?

I’m just starting to not like orals because of the lethargy even though I do run n2guard when I run them. I’m trying to figure out if there’s any merit to “2 on/2 off” instead of “4-6 on/4-6 off.”

Thank you

I always get very lethargic on orals if I run them longer than four weeks. My favorites are TBol, Anavar, Winstrol, and Superdrol. I always run them daily with Test C at 200-250mg a week.

I understand that TBol, Anavar, and Winstrol can be run every day for 4-6 weeks, while Superdrol is best at 10mg a day for 3-4 weeks (If you can tolerate it). I really start to feel the lethargy on TBol, Anavar, and Winstrol around weeks four, five, and six; and I don’t feel like hitting that wall of exhaustion anymore.

I have decided to run my oral cycles every day for one full calendar month, and then take the following month off. Approximately 30 days on and 30 days off simply makes the most sense to me. This gives me the benefit of not over stressing my liver and then equal time off after dropping the oral.

Here’s my question:
What are your thoughts on “Pulsing” an oral for 15 days on and 15 days off instead?

Let’s say I was to run Winstrol for the month of August and then take September off. This will give me 31 days in a row on, and then 30 days in a row off. I fully understand this is a great method that is time tested and approved within the community (No overtaxation on my system unless I dose too high, enough time to build up in my system to see results, relatively stable blood levels, etc.)

Now (I’m just thinking aloud here)…

Let’s say I was to run Winstrol for both August and September. Beginning on August 1st, I would run it daily for 15 days and then take the next 16 days off. Beginning on Sept 1st, I would run it again every day for 15 days and then take the next 15 days off.

1. Same amount of time on and off.
2. Same amount of gear consumed.
3. Different method of administration.

Is this a good idea or a bad idea? This is not intended to be a stupid question. Instead, I’m really trying to think about this intelligently and I figured this is the best place to ask with some of the best minds in the business (@DylanGemelli). I’m trying to limit the stress that orals place on my liver and maximize the effects of the compounds I’m taking.

Thank you so much for your time and input!!
Most people are done by week 5 on any toxic oral.. some people hold up better than others but even with on cycle protection, many still cant do it.. some people simply handle more than others.. this is why i always cringe when i see orals recommended longer than six weeks (aside from proviron)

If I am being fully honest, it is just too much to continuously take orals over and over again.. it really should be limited to once or twice a year.. it wont take long for you to find by using them too often, than you are causing far too much significant long term damage which is absolutely not worth it... i stay on protectants year round now and i wasnt even abusive with orals.. do not kid yourself, even anavar is extremely toxic.. its "mild" in comparison to something like anadrol, superdrol, halo and even winstrol, which will thrash you internally...

i DO NOT like the "pulsing" method, with such a short half life in something, you never let it adequately work for you to its best... you could theoretically stretch it longer, but its STILL causing the damage.. just in shorter spurts... my recommendation is go simply go 4 weeks, not get greedy, not just wait 30 days so you can hurt yourself more etc.. say you go 4 weeks, take off 4 then run another 4.. that still 8 total weeks on, minimal recovery in between and just continuous damage being done.. you dont just magically continuously recover from beating yourself internally over and over again.. you might get away with it for awhile, but i assure you, over time, you will shave years off your life... you do whatever you feel like doing, it doesnt affect me one way or another, but for your sake, i took extra time that i generally do not do, to help you really understand wtf you are doing and could possibly do to yourself... good luck with everything

Most people are done by week 5 on any toxic oral.. some people hold up better than others but even with on cycle protection, many still cant do it.. some people simply handle more than others.. this is why i always cringe when i see orals recommended longer than six weeks (aside from proviron)

If I am being fully honest, it is just too much to continuously take orals over and over again.. it really should be limited to once or twice a year.. it wont take long for you to find by using them too often, than you are causing far too much significant long term damage which is absolutely not worth it... i stay on protectants year round now and i wasnt even abusive with orals.. do not kid yourself, even anavar is extremely toxic.. its "mild" in comparison to something like anadrol, superdrol, halo and even winstrol, which will thrash you internally...

i DO NOT like the "pulsing" method, with such a short half life in something, you never let it adequately work for you to its best... you could theoretically stretch it longer, but its STILL causing the damage.. just in shorter spurts... my recommendation is go simply go 4 weeks, not get greedy, not just wait 30 days so you can hurt yourself more etc.. say you go 4 weeks, take off 4 then run another 4.. that still 8 total weeks on, minimal recovery in between and just continuous damage being done.. you dont just magically continuously recover from beating yourself internally over and over again.. you might get away with it for awhile, but i assure you, over time, you will shave years off your life... you do whatever you feel like doing, it doesnt affect me one way or another, but for your sake, i took extra time that i generally do not do, to help you really understand wtf you are doing and could possibly do to yourself... good luck with everything
Amazing @DylanGemelli - and thank you!!! This is exactly what I was looking for with my original question. I totally agree! I really appreciate the thorough response.

I think the 30 days on, 30 days off approach makes more sense than the 15 on/15 off approach. This way, I will get the benefits of having it built up in my system on weeks 3-4. If I’m already hurting myself by taking an oral, I might as well reap the benefits from the compound.

I will NOT be trying the 15 on/15 off approach, ever.

New Oral Approach (I think this is fair):
- Month 1: TBol at 40-50mg a day
- Months 2-6: Rest
- Month 7: Anavar at 30-40mg a day
- Months 8-12: Rest

…this is the limit for me at this point. I think I’m going to throw away my Superdrol and Winstrol bc of how harsh they are in comparison to TBol and Var. I understand that TBol and Var are still very toxic; but there is absolutely no reason to screw up my internals even more by running compounds as strong as Superdrol and Winstrol, when TBol and Anavar already produce outstanding results. I love both of them.

The plan above may be considered “Abusive,” but if I’m going to mess with orals at all, I believe that running TBol or Var at moderate doses twice a year for 30 days (and then stopping) isn’t anywhere near as abusive as 99% of the things I see people doing and recommending on any of these forums or YouTube videos.

Thanks again for the heads up! This cleared up my confusion and I’m glad I took the time to post the question!

Cheers!

Amazing @DylanGemelli - and thank you!!! This is exactly what I was looking for with my original question. I totally agree! I really appreciate the thorough response.

I think the 30 days on, 30 days off approach makes more sense than the 15 on/15 off approach. This way, I will get the benefits of having it built up in my system on weeks 3-4. If I’m already hurting myself by taking an oral, I might as well reap the benefits from the compound.

I will NOT be trying the 15 on/15 off approach, ever.

New Oral Approach (I think this is fair):
- Month 1: TBol at 40-50mg a day
- Months 2-6: Rest
- Month 7: Anavar at 30-40mg a day
- Months 8-12: Rest

…this is the limit for me at this point. I think I’m going to throw away my Superdrol and Winstrol bc of how harsh they are in comparison to TBol and Var. I understand that TBol and Var are still very toxic; but there is absolutely no reason to screw up my internals even more by running compounds as strong as Superdrol and Winstrol, when TBol and Anavar already produce outstanding results. I love both of them.

The plan above may be considered “Abusive,” but if I’m going to mess with orals at all, I believe that running TBol or Var at moderate doses twice a year for 30 days (and then stopping) isn’t anywhere near as abusive as 99% of the things I see people doing and recommending on any of these forums or YouTube videos.

Thanks again for the heads up! This cleared up my confusion and I’m glad I took the time to post the question!

Cheers!
no problem bro

boys got you covered
They do, indeed! Makes all the sense in the world and I’m grateful for the responses I received.

@DylanGemelli - I think this could be a great video for you to touch on. I always do an extensive amount of research (No matter what I’m doing) and before asking this question, I searched Google, Reddit, YouTube, and several forums. There is hardly any good advice online regarding this topic (Maybe because it’s a dumb idea), but I’m sure there are others like me who have considered this a viable alternative to the 4-6 week classic oral approach. Just my two cents.

I would have loved to search YouTube and found a video by you explaining what you took the time to write for me in this thread. I definitely trust and respect your opinion just like many others in the community do.

They do, indeed! Makes all the sense in the world and I’m grateful for the responses I received.

@DylanGemelli - I think this could be a great video for you to touch on. I always do an extensive amount of research (No matter what I’m doing) and before asking this question, I searched Google, Reddit, YouTube, and several forums. There is hardly any good advice online regarding this topic (Maybe because it’s a dumb idea), but I’m sure there are others like me who have considered this a viable alternative to the 4-6 week classic oral approach. Just my two cents.

I would have loved to search YouTube and found a video by you explaining what you took the time to write for me in this thread. I definitely trust and respect your opinion just like many others in the community do.
ill add it to my list of topics.. it probably wont be one i do soon but ill look at it in the future..

Follow Dylans advice and also be careful with the orals. You could really fuck urself up with that stuff. Im good with injections
and do very small amounts of orals. Im also 58 now

I cannot possibly provide more information than Dylan did on this but I will say he is absolutely correct on his detailing for you and that the pulsing concept if an utter failure for anyone that has tried to do it. The half life does not allow it to be effective, at least anywhere near what it should be for you and regardless, as he pointed out, the damage will still be done. The reason you do not find much no it is because most never even attempt it because they know better

Top Bottom