napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MRS. RN 135

Hello, sorry for the long post, im trying to be as accurate as possible. I am looking for some advice on this cycle. Before I start, I am female, & i know most on here will say this is not recommended for females, however i’m aware of the sides, am being monitored by a hormone doc, & know when to stop if needed. Just need some general advice please

This will be my first at SARMS + Test + Orals. (I have run each of these separately in the past)

I’m 5’ 2”, 31, female, have 10years lifting experience and the goal is to gain as much lean muscle (preferred) but any muscle will do, as possible. I recently had my wisdom teeth pulled and due to complications i had not been able to eat much/workout at all for 6 weeks. I have, what most would call a “good metabolism” (not to me) so unfortunately i lost about 20lbs solid muscle which is hard for me to gain back. Pics attached. I also work nights 630pm-730am ,3-4nights a week and flip back to a normal day on my days off (usually in a row).

I am now sitting at
Wgt: 120lbs
BF: 23.7%
BMR: 1277

Workout: Jim Stoppanis Shortcut to Size

Monitored cycle:
Rad 140: 7.5 mg/day
Anavar: 10mg/day
Test: 14mg/week (split in 2 doses)

Supps:
CLA
Organ Support
Joint Support
Magnesium
Vit D3
Alpha Lipoic Acid (surgeon recommended for teeth nerve damage)
B-Complex

Goals:
Wgt: 135lbs
BF: 21% if possible

My questions:

When is it best to take the rad/var/test? Before workout? Before bed? Upon waking?

How much should i generally eat? (I used to do 500cal over, but now finding i cant eat as much, would richpiannas real food help with extra calories?

Is that workout sufficient for my goals? Or would do you have any other suggestions?

Any advice is welcome. Again i know not ideal for women but im done having kids, i know about sides, and my dr is aware of what im taking :)

Attachments

• _albumtemp.jpeg
    _albumtemp.jpeg
    943.1 KB · Views: 13
  • _albumtemp.jpeg
    _albumtemp.jpeg
    222.9 KB · Views: 13
i am pretty opposed to a female using test unless its some sort of medical need, i just dont see any reason on the planet earth aside from that to use it so thats really for you to decide, i dont want to contribute to something i know is not the best of ideas...

rad is also not the best option for females with sarms.. its in that area where i RARELY recommend it for women

if you are intent, which once again, im certainly not recommending, it would be a max of 5 mg per day once a day each morning

anavar makes no difference if its dosed during a workout or not, same with rad... they can be taken in the morning but once again, know that i dont recommend any of what you are doing either

I respect yalls answers.

I have been on test for about 2 years medically due to a very low count (for a female, low libido, stress, and daily fatigue). Never had any bad things or sides due to the very low dosage.

Rad well….. i can understand that but ive also done 3 cycles in the past 10 years and had amazing results so i couldnt give it up lol

But i appreciate both of yall

Hello, sorry for the long post, im trying to be as accurate as possible. I am looking for some advice on this cycle. Before I start, I am female, & i know most on here will say this is not recommended for females, however i’m aware of the sides, am being monitored by a hormone doc, & know when to stop if needed. Just need some general advice please

This will be my first at SARMS + Test + Orals. (I have run each of these separately in the past)

I’m 5’ 2”, 31, female, have 10years lifting experience and the goal is to gain as much lean muscle (preferred) but any muscle will do, as possible. I recently had my wisdom teeth pulled and due to complications i had not been able to eat much/workout at all for 6 weeks. I have, what most would call a “good metabolism” (not to me) so unfortunately i lost about 20lbs solid muscle which is hard for me to gain back. Pics attached. I also work nights 630pm-730am ,3-4nights a week and flip back to a normal day on my days off (usually in a row).

I am now sitting at
Wgt: 120lbs
BF: 23.7%
BMR: 1277

Workout: Jim Stoppanis Shortcut to Size

Monitored cycle:
Rad 140: 7.5 mg/day
Anavar: 10mg/day
Test: 14mg/week (split in 2 doses)

Supps:
CLA
Organ Support
Joint Support
Magnesium
Vit D3
Alpha Lipoic Acid (surgeon recommended for teeth nerve damage)
B-Complex

Goals:
Wgt: 135lbs
BF: 21% if possible

My questions:

When is it best to take the rad/var/test? Before workout? Before bed? Upon waking?

How much should i generally eat? (I used to do 500cal over, but now finding i cant eat as much, would richpiannas real food help with extra calories?

Is that workout sufficient for my goals? Or would do you have any other suggestions?

Any advice is welcome. Again i know not ideal for women but im done having kids, i know about sides, and my dr is aware of what im taking :)
NO test...why would you evr add test??

NO test...why would you evr add test??
I didnt “add” test to the stack. If you read above i have been medically on it by a hormone dr for other reasons for 2 years. Not for muscle building. I mentioned it so people
Giving advice would know exactly what i take on a daily basis.

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom