napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How Much - Low Dose Tren

LeHamburgular

Hi Dylan,

I’ve come to the conclusion that while I’m on TRT… I stay around 150mg of Test C, and I feel good.

When I blast and take any oral, I up it to 250mg Test C, and then keep my oral low:

- Anavar: 20mg a day for 40 days (by itself, not stacked with anything else besides 250mg Test)
- TBol: 40mg a day for 40 days (by itself)
- Superdrol: 10mg a day for 30 days (by itself)

Those are my favorite three orals. My real question is: What about 100mg of Tren E a week for 10-12 weeks? Is that going to mess me up compared to what I’m used to? Should I bump this up to 200mg a week?

I appreciate you sir. You are a God-send for thousands!

if you are just asking if those are good oral doses by themselves, then yes, on the tbol but on the anavar, thats essentially a high end female dose but for a man, its rather pointless.. the lowest i would go with anavar as a man is 30 mg but at that, its still rather low... my recommendations are normally 40-60 mg... when it comes to superdrol, its best to start very low, which you would be doing there...

100 mg of tren would be rather pointless.. i would go 200-250 to start with and then just see how you tolerate it

if you are just asking if those are good oral doses by themselves, then yes, on the tbol but on the anavar, thats essentially a high end female dose but for a man, its rather pointless.. the lowest i would go with anavar as a man is 30 mg but at that, its still rather low... my recommendations are normally 40-60 mg... when it comes to superdrol, its best to start very low, which you would be doing there...

100 mg of tren would be rather pointless.. i would go 200-250 to start with and then just see how you tolerate it
Thank you very much for your time and input!

I have used really high doses of tren and it just never went well. I have ran it as low as 150 mg per week as well. What I have found, for me personally, is that 300 mg is where I can get really nice results where I can really tell I am using it but keep the side effects mitigated quite well. Remember that dosing is subjective to the individual so it is very wise to start low because you can always increase as need be so 200 mg may be a great dose to start with.

Check out @FinestGears for the best quality products!

I love seeing such great discussion and information being passed about amongst the community. I concur on the dosing with tren and getting the best results with a lower dosing schedule! I wish you great results and health with everything!

Make sure you run GW501516 with tren man. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Low dose worked for me too. I did 200 mg/week all the way to 500 mg/week for 12 to 16 weeks. I'm still a newbie but make sure your diet and training is on point. The drugs will only do so much.

So, I ran it for nine weeks because that’s all I could take. I’m at 12 weeks since starting and feel absolutely terrible. I’m sick as crap and have no energy at all.

Weeks 1-6: 160mg Tren E with 200mg Test C
Weeks 7-8: 200mg Tren E with 200mg Test C
Week 9: 260mg Tren E with 200mg Test C
Week 10-11: I quit the Tren and still taking 200mg Test C indefinitely…
Week 12: Today (I’ve been 10/10 exhausted and now I’m sick with a nasty cold)

Is this normal? Any ideas what I should do?

@DylanGemelli always says “There’s Tren - and then there’s everything else. It’s the King - but it’s also the King of side effects.”

Holy shit did nine weeks of low dose Tren mess me up. It was even harder on me than a three week cycle of Superdrol at 20mg a day.

From now on, I’m going to stick with TBol or Anavar with a Test base at 200mg a week. The results on either of those compounds are excellent, and I actually feel alive and well while taking them. I’m not sure what went wrong with the Tren, but I’ve never felt this beat down and lethargic in my life. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

@DylanGemelli always says “There’s Tren - and then there’s everything else. It’s the King - but it’s also the King of side effects.”

Holy shit did nine weeks of low dose Tren mess me up. It was even harder on me than a three week cycle of Superdrol at 20mg a day.

From now on, I’m going to stick with TBol or Anavar with a Test base at 200mg a week. The results on either of those compounds are excellent, and I actually feel alive and well while taking them. I’m not sure what went wrong with the Tren, but I’ve never felt this beat down and lethargic in my life. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
bro, tren is NOT for everyone and thats where trial and error comes in along with the extreme importance of bloodwork being done

bro, tren is NOT for everyone and thats where trial and error comes in along with the extreme importance of bloodwork being done
Thanks for the response and I understand. Is this normal to feel wrecked after coming off and letting the Enanthate ester clear?

Is there anything I can do or take to bounce back and get my energy back to normal?

I took TUDCA, Fish Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Citrus Bergamot, Red Yeast Rice, D3 and Magnesium, and B12 for prolactin (on cycle). Now that I’m sick with a cold, I’m taking NyQuil and caugh drops for my throat. My blood pressure is high right now but all of my other markers are normal/slightly elevated.

Thanks for the response and I understand. Is this normal to feel wrecked after coming off and letting the Enanthate ester clear?

Is there anything I can do or take to bounce back and get my energy back to normal?

I took TUDCA, Fish Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Citrus Bergamot, Red Yeast Rice, D3 and Magnesium, and B12 for prolactin (on cycle). Now that I’m sick with a cold, I’m taking NyQuil and caugh drops for my throat. My blood pressure is high right now but all of my other markers are normal/slightly elevated.
i cant answer that without seeing bloodwork.. im not a psychic, so i have no clue the cause of the actual issue

Top Bottom