napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Sust & Tren ace

Trenrage

So I think I'm going to give phurious a try after speaking with s&s. Has anyone ran their tren ace or sust? Those are the two compounds I'm about to order!! I would like to hear any opinions?

Many many have ran it. You wont be dissappointed

PHURIOUS

Please make a log as well. When I take a step into tren, I am most excited about Phurious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just had bloods done with his sust. 10x what I pinned the day before. Quality stuff

Honestly some of the best Tren I have ever used. The gains will be out of control.

The 2 best sources for Ace are sponsors of this very board, so you have hit the jackpot brother.

Honestly some of the best Tren I have ever used. The gains will be out of control.

The 2 best sources for Ace are sponsors of this very board, so you have hit the jackpot brother.

Thank you. I appreciate that

PHURIOUS

Just pinned his sust for the first time this morning. 1ml in the glute. It was just as smooth as the Rx test I use. Hell it may have been even smoother. I'll comment again tonight or tomorrow if there is any pip at all.

Phurious Sust & Tren ace

I just had bloods done with his sust. 10x what I pinned the day before. Quality stuff

What were your dosages..? Im Gonna be running his sust and storm soon

Top Bottom