napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Sust & Tren ace

Ace is random for me but Tren Storm and No Ester Tren hit me just about every time.

I've been on Tren Storm for about 8 weeks now,, haven't had a single issue with tren cough, barely any problem with night sweats either and NO issue with insomnia, libido is STRONG too ;) next tren cycle I'm considering trying his Ace ;)

I've been on Tren Storm for about 8 weeks now,, haven't had a single issue with tren cough, barely any problem with night sweats either and NO issue with insomnia, libido is STRONG too ;) next tren cycle I'm considering trying his Ace ;)
Thanks for the update. You'll love the ace!

Are u saying u dont thinks its strong?

PHURIOUS

Are u saying u dont thinks its strong?

PHURIOUS

not at all,, I'm saying I love the product and haven't had ANY issues with cough or other sides, I know it's strong because it's working and just after 8 weeks people are asking me " what are you taking" lol No worries Phurious, I'm backing you all the way dude !! :)

Well made first order with yall last week got some tren ace and winstrol too finish up a run I started with robos tren cant wait too try it out .

Top Bottom