napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pct options

As far as I think or thought, insulin will keep me in an anabolic state so I might keep my gains at least

Brother there are far better and safer options than using insulin to bridge with. That's absurd thinking, given the dangers of it. You'd be far better off gig with a good sarms bridge. Something like this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/super-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I may sound naive here but what could possibly be achieved by an insulin bridge?

Its been used to help boost testosterone back to normal in pct because it DEMANDS anabolism I guess. I don't know why you'd use it in a bridge though.

Its been used to help boost testosterone back to normal in pct because it DEMANDS anabolism I guess. I don't know why you'd use it in a bridge though.

I was just asking because I kept thinking about it and it made no sense.Unless he thinks it will strip some BF.

that's the exact reason why you would use it. To force anabolism and keep testosterone levels high so you wouldn't lose the gains and start the next cycle with ur gains still 90% acquired

Guys is my theory right or wrong ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technically both. Yes it would be anabolic of course but aside from it being dangerous just in short term use it is a very bad idea to bridge with it for longer periods unless you want to become dependant on it permanently. If you insist on using insulin I would limit it to about a month in pct and not in a your bridge. Even in pct I ideally wouldn't do it longer than a couple weeks. The theory behind using it in pct is partially right but it's something you want to be very careful with. GW would be a far safer substitute and do somewhat similar things if you add a high carb diet during your pct.

Exactly right
During cycle I used it in weeks 5-8 then stopped 9-12 and now I wanna use it in the 4th week of pct till the 7th and then stop. It's not technically called bridging when it's used in pct but it paves the way to my next bulking cycle. Right ??

Your doses are way too high on pretty much everything you took bro. Including the HCG. Was this your first cycle? I would stay away from nolva and do clomid only with a SARMS stack from Sarmsx. Nolva will upregulate prolactin receptors and you've just been on insane amounts of 19-nor (deca and tren) also I would get on aromasin ASAP and start
Mk2866 25mg a day
GW501516 20mg a day
Maybe even mk677 if you really want to maintain your gains. Why did you run such high doses of everythin?. I hope you haven't fucked yourself up. What's your age a stats? Also considering you're at least fairly new to AAS I would not go near insulin right now. You need to get a lot more educated on what you're doing. This is dangerous territory brother.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

I wish I would have known that nolva up regulates prolactin. Should. Discontinue it immediately. I'm currently on pharm grade caber for a small pituitary tumor.

I currently use 25 mg of clo, 20 mg of nol and gw 20 mg in my PCT.

Will this nolva counter my cabergoline. Only taking 0.25 mg every 3 days.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Your doses are way too high on pretty much everything you took bro. Including the HCG. Was this your first cycle? I would stay away from nolva and do clomid only with a SARMS stack from Sarmsx. Nolva will upregulate prolactin receptors and you've just been on insane amounts of 19-nor (deca and tren) also I would get on aromasin ASAP and start
Mk2866 25mg a day
GW501516 20mg a day
Maybe even mk677 if you really want to maintain your gains. Why did you run such high doses of everythin?. I hope you haven't fucked yourself up. What's your age a stats? Also considering you're at least fairly new to AAS I would not go near insulin right now. You need to get a lot more educated on what you're doing. This is dangerous territory brother.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8740191

Exactly right
During cycle I used it in weeks 5-8 then stopped 9-12 and now I wanna use it in the 4th week of pct till the 7th and then stop. It's not technically called bridging when it's used in pct but it paves the way to my next bulking cycle. Right ??

Yeah technically but I don't see any reason to use it but one short burst to get your test up and running if in fact it really does that. Once it's up you can keep it up with clomid and some good supplements. I mean that's your choice but I can't recommend it.

the main thing is not running nolvadex at the same time as any 19-nor... i have never encountered any issues using it in pct after esters have had clearance time... although deca lingers much longer, its not even close to the same as when your actually taking it and so generally you should be fine using it in pct... of course there is always an exception to the rule with certain individual responses but generally it should not be an issue in pct...

Yeah I'm not saying it increases prolactin levels, I'm saying I've heard it up regulates or makes more sensitive the receptors of prolactin and that using it directly after (especially high) doses of deca and tren can cause people to get gyno during or after pct. I have not experienced this myself because I have never used nolvadex.
Man you had me shaking in my heels haha... had me like nooooooooo...

Ok, I had read a few articles where it has helped prolactin reduction in rats.

I actually never ran any cycle ever.

I'm doing kind of a Pre cycle therapy.

In my other thread, I discussed where my prolactin was high and I recently found out my cortisol was high also, due to a small tumor on my pituitary gland.

So to kick start my LH, FSH, I started what would normally be post cycle therapy, I doing before.

Interestingly enough my test levels came up (b4 PCT) in spite of the tumor and I have been on Caber. Now I have to see what the dr. Says about the cortisol. I may be on another to help suppress ACTH (cortisol stimulating hormone).

So in other words, why start a sarms cycle or any cycle if my current state won't maintain it after cycle. So I did the pre cycle to see if my body would even respond to it. I will know with new bloods in 2 weeks after the pCT.

Top Bottom