napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG after Test E only Cycle

Letsgetitnow

I’m approaching the end of a 12 week cycle of test E only. I’m going to start PCT on week 14.

I was wanting to do HCG on week 13 to kick start my natural test production before starting PCT. Im unsure of dosing. I want to do the lowest amount you guys think I should do.

I also don’t know how to dose it properly in the syringe. One bottle says 5000 iu Pregnyl which is in powder form. The other bottle says 1ml solvent in liquid form. I know I mix the two but other than thought lost.

hcg doesn't 'kickstart production' that is a lie pushed by ignorant people or people trying to sell it

it mimics LH which stimulates leydig cells while also suppressing your pituitary glands. so your balls plump up on it, but that doesn't mean you are kickstarting a thing

Hcg just boosted my estrogen higher than I wanted or would like so I stopped using it years ago.

I’m approaching the end of a 12 week cycle of test E only. I’m going to start PCT on week 14.

I was wanting to do HCG on week 13 to kick start my natural test production before starting PCT. Im unsure of dosing. I want to do the lowest amount you guys think I should do.

I also don’t know how to dose it properly in the syringe. One bottle says 5000 iu Pregnyl which is in powder form. The other bottle says 1ml solvent in liquid form. I know I mix the two but other than thought lost.
I would not use hcg bro get hcgenerate

This is how I use it as well leading up to PCT so I start my injections of HCG approx 1 week before my last injection. The idea is to have the HCG peaking as your test levels are dropping from the lack of injections from that point on. I run HCG for a total of 3-4 weeks which mean you will injecting HCG and your last test shots that week and then 2 weeks after that just your HCG.

Once the HCG is done start chlomid and nolva and (IMO)test boosters Fadogia… typically 500 units of HCG every other day or twice a week is fine. I usually do it 3 times a week.

Your HCG prob came with 1ml of water to mix in with the HCG. Most of the time I never use that I always have BAC water or sterile water of my own to use allowing me to add more water to the mix making it easier to me to withdraw the right amount out of the vial. If your vial is 5000iu and you have 1ml of water then add that all in and means if using an insulin syringe which you should be using you would pull to the 2 line o believe to get 500 units.

Top Bottom