napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next cycle recommendation

Monstro says can simply do tren and masteron and keep it simple
Do you guys recommend what Dylan listed above, and Mabey add low dose tren E (200mg/wk) from week 1 onwards? I want to save Masteron for weeks 8 ish onwards to give my physique that lovey pop. No point in doing it weeks 1-6 as I feel no point whilst above 12~% bodyfat.

(By far my favourite compound is Masteron, the combo of low sides, and just Insaine difference with prop within even 1 day of injection losing what looks like 1-2% bodyfat is nuts, anything similar to that?)

Stick around long enough, you'll get that... Dylan is top notch bro! Will always point you, in the right direction.

As far as Tren... I have 1 week left on my current cycle... and it's been the worst ever! I ain't susceptible to sides usually... but this Tren ... hit me with the worst sides... I'm a trooper... but can't wait to see it go! Never again!! Lol.

Stick around long enough, you'll get that... Dylan is top notch bro! Will always point you, in the right direction.

As far as Tren... I have 1 week left on my current cycle... and it's been the worst ever! I ain't susceptible to sides usually... but this Tren ... hit me with the worst sides... I'm a trooper... but can't wait to see it go! Never again!! Lol.
Done it a couple times before myself,

Found first 2 were awful. First time UNBEARABLE. Last time did enth at 400/wk and genuenly felt fine mentally, except for the occasional anger spike, ( but thanks to self control never let anyone else witness/ experience that side of me… good at hiding it)

What dosage are you doing and what sides, is it mainly the mental ones your struggling with?

Done it a couple times before myself,

Found first 2 were awful. First time UNBEARABLE. Last time did enth at 400/wk and genuenly felt fine mentally, except for the occasional anger spike, ( but thanks to self control never let anyone else witness/ experience that side of me… good at hiding it)

What dosage are you doing and what sides, is it mainly the mental ones your struggling with?
I'm mental enough lmao. Actually good mentally... 1st n 2nd pin, reacted... red spots tender skin... not at injection site... worst ever night sweats, unbearable! Can't keep hydrated, sweating so much at night... low energy now at back end of cycle.. proviron helping me not feel like total trash... 1 week left of tren plus half life to clear...

I'm mental enough lmao. Actually good mentally... 1st n 2nd pin, reacted... red spots tender skin... not at injection site... worst ever night sweats, unbearable! Can't keep hydrated, sweating so much at night... low energy now at back end of cycle.. proviron helping me not feel like total trash... 1 week left of tren plus half life to clear...
Oh... taking about 300 Tren

Top Bottom