napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low quality ostarine question..

Outtkolsa

Hello guys!

First a bit of background info... a couple months back i tried ostarine , ran a 4 week cycle in which i put on about 4 lbs of muscle... then i took 4 weeks off and started a new cycle..

Unfortunately, the brand i used for my first cycle was no longer available , so for my 2nd cycle i was dumb enough to give sarms1 ostarine a shot....
I am now in week 2 of my sarms 1 experience and predictably, it does not work. Sarms1 sucks (As most of you seem to already know). I've been having crappy workouts and overall not feeling awesome.

Good news is, i got myself some sarmsx ostarine... so my question to you is: considering im only 2 weeks into my crappy sarms 1 experiment, would it be okay if i just stop taking sarms1 now and begin my sarmsx tomorrow? Or would you take some time off in between?

Another question: what would be a good PCT product that is also affordable and over the counter?

Thanks in advance!!

I did :) just wondering wether i should starts sarms x tomorrow or wait.. even tho i only took the sarms1 garbage for 2 weeks

you are just fine to start your sarmsx now.. there is no issue with that whatsoever.. no you can see how ostarine is really supposed to work!

Cool! Thank you dylan! I'm glad i caught the issue and made the change before it really effed me up.

I will start my sarmsx tomorrow!

Top Bottom