napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine dosing

RichardL581

I'm currently running my first ever cycle of SARMs. (Mk2866) I work an extremely physically demanding job in a Sawmill 9 hours a day 5 days a week and workout 1.5 to 2 hours a day 5to6 days a week on top of that. Im currently taking 25mg a day and seem to be seeing great results and I'm just finishing up week 3 of a 12-14 week cycle. I'm having no side effects so far. I also have chlomid and anastrazol for PCT. Should I up my dose to maximize results for the rest of the cycle? If so, by how much and should I split the dose, do it all at once or just stay at 25mg??? Thanks in advance

you DO NOT need arimidex for pct and that would be a large mistake as there is no estrogen conversion with mk2866...

you can bump the dose to ostarine, as ive laid out in all the threads when i layout cycles, to 50 mg per day the rest of the way

I'm currently running my first ever cycle of SARMs. (Mk2866) I work an extremely physically demanding job in a Sawmill 9 hours a day 5 days a week and workout 1.5 to 2 hours a day 5to6 days a week on top of that. Im currently taking 25mg a day and seem to be seeing great results and I'm just finishing up week 3 of a 12-14 week cycle. I'm having no side effects so far. I also have chlomid and anastrazol for PCT. Should I up my dose to maximize results for the rest of the cycle? If so, by how much and should I split the dose, do it all at once or just stay at 25mg??? Thanks in advance
Thank you Dillan

Dylan hooked you up! Only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.

Top Bottom