napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ED from Ostarine (first cycle)

Matthew48228

20 years old and decided to run first sarm cycle in May. Ordered Ostarine/Cardarine stack from Sports tech labs. Planned to run for 10 weeks followed by a Nolvadex pct (l been told ost is minorly suppressive) Stopped 2 days ago, dick is completely shot, can’t get hard at all and nuts hurt. Don’t think this is emergency, but I do plan on starting pct tomorrow or the day after at latest. Any advice would be appreciated!

Also I’ve been told this brand is reputable and was wondering what your thoughts are. Thanks

Week 1-2 15mg Ostarine / 10mg Cardarine
Week 3-5 20mg Ostarine / 15mg Cardarine
Week 6: STOPPED

its because of the company you chose, which is a huge issue and its becoming more well known now.. as you can see, you are having issues you should NEVER have with ostarine and cardarine, ESPECIALLY at that low of a dose.. you are nowhere near the max dose as it is... Sports Tech is a huge scam and now you can see that... UNREAL...

you may want to run a full pct because it sounds like you likely have a prohormone and NOT a sarm so i would use both clomid and nolvadex 4 weeks... 50 mg of clomid and 20 mg of nolva the first two weeks then drop to 25 clomid and 20 nolvadex the next two weeks.. .

DO NOT go near sports tech again...

The two most TRUSTED sites for sarms and peptides are https://umbrellalabs.is and https://sarms.forsale

I will be getting Sports Technology Labs put up in scam sections as well because this should never happen nor be tolerated!!

I sha’ll also include that they sent me lab results for first purchase, but not the second. I did A lot of research and couldn’t find any negative reviews with sports tech. Fuck the internet I guess . Thank you for info legend, if there’s anywhere you reccommend buying nolv/clomid, I’d be happy to hear. Thanks again legend

I sha’ll also include that they sent me lab results for first purchase, but not the second. I did A lot of research and couldn’t find any negative reviews with sports tech. Fuck the internet I guess . Thank you for info legend, if there’s anywhere you reccommend buying nolv/clomid, I’d be happy to hear. Thanks again legend
That is because they probably paid to have those negative reviews buried deep or they have a huge budget for marketing and are paying for good reviews it happens all the time in this industry.

im happy to help brother!! They are excellent at the fake review sites and bait and switch... i mean, REALLY good at it but as with anything, it all eventually comes out...

I would look @domestic-supply.com for your clomid/nolva as they have the best reviews and the best quality i have ever used

Welp the pain is back will just have to live. Dylan also said prohormone so yea it prob is. Are the anabolic effects comparable to REAL sarms comparable, more /less? Regardless not taking this shitty product again and would rather not fuck with the junk, but I def had noticeable gains on this shit that wouldn’t have been made naturally. Hard to compare to legitimate sarms since this was my first cycle tho.

Prohormones are just designer steroids... so obviously they are stronger but they also come with a lot more consequences to deal with, as you can see

Yep, just started nolv/clomine today. Gonna run it for a month as Dylan suggested, maybe give my body an extra week after finishing pct ?? Than I’m gonna start umbrella labs cycle

Top Bottom