napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Letro/Ralox Log

SpikedEggnog

Pure Essence sent me a bottle of Ralox and Letro to log. I believe I have some residual gyno from puberty (no lumps, just puffy nips) that I am hoping to kill or in the very least srhink, so I told PE that I was willing to try their product and log it. SO it begins Tonight..running letro 2.5mg a day, and ralox 50mg a day for 30 days. Reassess from there..

Get'r done bud! I too have had gyno since puberty. Same case; Lé Puffy Nips. Hopefully all goes as planned, good luck brother.

i will be following this log too. If all goes well i might buy me some too. any before and after pics

prolly not pics. i never take pics, i hate them. but dont worry everyone knows me on here and i will not sugar coat anything. if it works great, if it doesnt then ill say so.

Pure Essence sent me a bottle of Ralox and Letro to log. I believe I have some residual gyno from puberty (no lumps, just puffy nips) that I am hoping to kill or in the very least srhink, so I told PE that I was willing to try their product and log it. SO it begins Tonight..running letro 2.5mg a day, and ralox 50mg a day for 30 days. Reassess from there..

I'm one of the lucky ones that have never had a single estrogen side effect issue or any signs of gyno. However, I know how common these things are, and I will be following you to see just how effective the pure essence Raloxifene and Letrozole are at combatting this brother

I'm one of the lucky ones that have never had a single estrogen side effect issue or any signs of gyno. However, I know how common these things are, and I will be following you to see just how effective the pure essence Raloxifene and Letrozole are at combatting this brother

yeah must be nice to be normal lol....mine had nothing to do with AAS either. just normal puberty stuff flaring up my hormones..probably GH in milk or who knows what since i was a child..theres no reason for me to be 6'5", my dad is barely 6'1" (5'11" now that hes older and bowl legged) and my mom is standard female 5'6" or so. my entire family is pretty much 6 ft or under. one summer before 9th grade i grew 2-3 inches or so over the summer, came back to school and kids were like Mark is that you? i shot up like a bean stalk, then i started getting bad acne. 10th grade i could Palm a basketball and Dunk. 6'5" and a Buck 60. Hormones raging. now here i am trying to build a classic BBing physique with puffy nips, the BANE of my existence

Day 2 of dosing. obviously too early to tell anything except the horrendous taste of Ralox. if youre a real man, take Ralox straight without flinching.

yeah must be nice to be normal lol....mine had nothing to do with AAS either. just normal puberty stuff flaring up my hormones..probably GH in milk or who knows what since i was a child..theres no reason for me to be 6'5", my dad is barely 6'1" (5'11" now that hes older and bowl legged) and my mom is standard female 5'6" or so. my entire family is pretty much 6 ft or under. one summer before 9th grade i grew 2-3 inches or so over the summer, came back to school and kids were like Mark is that you? i shot up like a bean stalk, then i started getting bad acne. 10th grade i could Palm a basketball and Dunk. 6'5" and a Buck 60. Hormones raging. now here i am trying to build a classic BBing physique with puffy nips, the BANE of my existence

Day 2 of dosing. obviously too early to tell anything except the horrendous taste of Ralox. if youre a real man, take Ralox straight without flinching.

Damn, that's crazy man. You are one tall son of a bitch. That's really odd that you are the only one in your family like that.

I'm curious as to how fast the Raloxifene starts working. From what I've heard and researched, it works pretty quick, so it will be interesting to hear what you experience

Following along as well bro. I'll be interested to see how it goes for sure.

When I've ran this protocol I ran it at 30mg Rolox, 20mg Nolva, and 2.5mg ED letro. Kills sex drive, but works

im really hoping this cures it for you... its always tough to say with puberty issues being involved but if anything can do it for you, then this combo will do it... im definitely intrigued on the results... good luck brother

day 3-4. not much change so far. still early though obviously. it seems to be clearing up my skin a little bit though since i started taking it..

Following along as well bro. I'll be interested to see how it goes for sure.

When I've ran this protocol I ran it at 30mg Rolox, 20mg Nolva, and 2.5mg ED letro. Kills sex drive, but works

im running 50 ralox and 2.5 letro but my libido is unchanged.

day 3-4. not much change so far. still early though obviously. it seems to be clearing up my skin a little bit though since i started taking it..

That's good to start buddy. Hoping this all works out for you and improves things

Top Bottom