napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Letro/Ralox Log

day 5-6, no major changes in nips yet, i am still hopeful that around 2 weeks in i will some some shrinkage

yes, thats around the time you would see it start to change... its so hard to say with puberty gyno but if anything can do it, this combo can... otherwise its going to take surgery...

Day 7-9. i feel like nips have gone down a slight bit. but i am not 100% sure. still dosing and will still keep tracking. i can tell my Estro is being crushed though, the Letro is powerful..

Day 7-9. i feel like nips have gone down a slight bit. but i am not 100% sure. still dosing and will still keep tracking. i can tell my Estro is being crushed though, the Letro is powerful..

It's can def take time. I know guys who have ran this stack for 60 days finally achieving the end result. Just give it time my man

Good sign brother, and hopefully the indication of some good things changing for you in the near future

Good news so far bud. Keep at it. Sounds like its moving you in the right direction.

day 10-11. no major changes. still dosing it nightly. a word of caution, do NOT take Ralox after you brush teeth. it tastes 10x worse like that

Its very difficult when your dealing with puberty gyno... Its hopeful but not probable to correct... Your still very early so its hard to say but you should see change soon... If not, surgery is the only option

Its very difficult when your dealing with puberty gyno... Its hopeful but not probable to correct... Your still very early so its hard to say but you should see change soon... If not, surgery is the only option

Yes that's the unfortunate reality in the more severe cases. Hopefully this does take care of it but if not at least he will know

fell behind on updates. i am still dosing every night the same as always but no major changes to report. my estro is crashed though....at least it feels like it

fell behind on updates. i am still dosing every night the same as always but no major changes to report. my estro is crashed though....at least it feels like it

I'm sure it probably is considering what you are running bro. That crashed E feeling is not a lot of fun I know

What compounds are you currently running that aromatize? androgens... reduction of dosage in these will surely help. Also, a lot of times, DIET will help tremendously. If you are running lots of androgens, I would use an AI to help with estrogen conversion. This combined with your current protocol should help immensely.

I have witnessed actual knots from gyno dissipate with the combination of pharma ralox, nolva, and letro, and don't forget about the DIET.

my gyno is from puberty dude, not AAS. and it is very slight gyno, aka puffy nips. no hard lumps or anything, just some puffiness. when nips are cold they look perfect. it is unaffected by my diet for the most part, keeping my sodium in check helps but not anything major. i have had this since i was younger and i got nip problems in puberty in my right nip. and Letro is an AI.

my gyno is from puberty dude, not AAS. and it is very slight gyno, aka puffy nips. no hard lumps or anything, just some puffiness. when nips are cold they look perfect. it is unaffected by my diet for the most part, keeping my sodium in check helps but not anything major. i have had this since i was younger and i got nip problems in puberty in my right nip. and Letro is an AI.

I have the same thing man.. It sucks, but you are going to be the most critical. Most of the time, nobody probably even notices. They are too worried about their problems. But I have the same issue and know exactly what you're talking about.

The stack you're doing crushed my libido big time

I have the same thing man.. It sucks, but you are going to be the most critical. Most of the time, nobody probably even notices. They are too worried about their problems. But I have the same issue and know exactly what you're talking about.

The stack you're doing crushed my libido big time

its smashing me pretty good too. took a couple weeks then it started crushing me hard. and you are right, no one even notices. its more of a mental thing to myself then anything else. it just bothers the living PISS out of me because when my nips are cold they look perfect (as weird as that sounds lol but i know you understand)

Top Bottom