napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test

ok guys thanks for the info. I'm about a month into my first cycle 500 mg of test a week, and i feel great. that's why i was asking, but i def don't plan to stay on forever at 500

thats where bridges come in man. bridge with stuff likes sarms, proviron, low doses of primo, deca, etc. Helps you continue progress and feel great but not take high doses of gear..

ok guys thanks for the info. I'm about a month into my first cycle 500 mg of test a week, and i feel great. that's why i was asking, but i def don't plan to stay on forever at 500

I think the real question is why would you want to stay that high for that long? Are you a Pro and need to be on that much? Just too many additional things to worry about when you go that high.

yes there are tons of sides, it could provide.I disagree with others when they say its like a death sentence.Tons of pros do nonsense like this but it is not healthy and needs to be monitored properly.I would strongly advise against it
Some dudes are cruising on a gram a week. Doing just fine lol. But as I mentioned it's how you accommodate it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Aaaaaaaand I feel like this will be me.... Idk why but giving blood is my biggest fear. Id rather fight a family of aligators than donate fucking blood. Oh lord. Even talking about it makes me feel all uneasy and shit.

Ya I know some people just have that phobia, and it's a thing to try and overcome in order to give blood. It would just be a very good thing for you and your health to face that fear one day brother.

Ya I know some people just have that phobia, and it's a thing to try and overcome in order to give blood. It would just be a very good thing for you and your health to face that fear one day brother.
Oh I know. And I get there a few times here and there. Wasn't long ago I just did it.

So it takes me a good month to meditate on it. Then Il drive over there a few times and from there Il make an appointment

When I get in there I throw a fit till they agree to use the butterfly needle. And even then Il keep throwing a fit about it for a good 15 min. Then I come around and it's fine. I black out a little though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom